MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
S.P.A.C.E form OSid Academics 6 07-05-2011 08:09 PM
Student form help?! oli13 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 08-31-2010 06:24 PM
New Student Form? Little First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-13-2010 09:59 AM
New Student Form dlee First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 28 07-04-2010 11:21 AM
New Student Form deaner_123 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 07-20-2008 11:55 PM

Registration Form

Old 03-29-2012 at 11:52 AM   #1
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Registration Form
Hey, you know that sheet that you get with a list of all the courses your taking during the school year that comes with your sticker in the mail? I was wondering if anyone knows where I could go to get another copy of that.

Thanks
Old 03-29-2012 at 12:36 PM   #2
Malka

Liked: 10 Times

possible guess will be registrar office
Old 03-29-2012 at 01:50 PM   #3
MacPack
Offical Deal Blogger
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 160 Times

yeah if you need proof of registration or something my friend went yesterday and it only took 5-10 mintues at the office of registar in gilmour hall..the one adjacent to the student centre
Old 03-29-2012 at 01:58 PM   #4
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPack View Post
yeah if you need proof of registration or something my friend went yesterday and it only took 5-10 mintues at the office of registar in gilmour hall..the one adjacent to the student centre
Ight cool. Thanks for the replies ppl