MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Easy Economic Courses Solana Be Academics 2 07-31-2010 01:56 AM
Easy Elective Courses Lizliz First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 08-17-2009 08:43 PM
Easy Courses Dgot11 General Discussion 10 08-11-2009 10:44 AM
Easy english courses? hans23 Academics 6 06-04-2009 02:24 PM
Easy courses abounac Academics 15 03-31-2009 07:12 PM

relatively easy psych courses

Old 07-29-2010 at 10:47 PM   #1
nadia1

Liked: 3 Times

relatively easy psych courses
Hey this September i will be taking organic chem in first term, and i really wanted to take a psych elective, that would be relatively light in terms of workload . So i was wondering which out of cogniton, personality, child dev, abnormal psych and social would give me a balance with orgo which i'm sure will be time consuming in terms of workload. Thanks for any suggestions in advance.
Old 07-30-2010 at 01:27 PM   #2
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

check out the course reviews/course outlines on this site
hint: psych 2AP3 used to be psych 3N03, they're just changing it this year to a 2nd yr course. I assume/hope that means they're making it slightly easier, but I could be wrong.

also, you should check and see which of those courses are available on solar, since it's pointless to spend so much time picking a course, get your heart set on it, and then find out it's full

the orgo workload isn't that bad though i wouldn't worry too much about finding a light course to balance it--you can put in as much work as you have time for, since there are very few mandatory things that you have to do for orgo.
Old 07-30-2010 at 02:50 PM   #3
ali11

Liked: 7 Times

I've actually only taken cognition (2H03) from that list, and from personal experience and what everyone of my friends say, it is very easy. There aren't any huge ideological leaps, the content is very straight forward, the course work is very minimal, and the tests are almost always strictly lecture-based as opposed to textbook content too.
Old 07-30-2010 at 03:34 PM   #4
giftedchick
Elite Member

Liked: 300 Times

if only the psych courses i wanted had spots open... :(