MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
what to do if conflicting courses and both courses are very required? killza Academics 11 06-12-2010 05:08 PM
Can we remove courses from ELM? Kathy2 Academics 5 01-13-2010 08:35 PM
Possible To Remove Mark From Transcript? Skip Academics 8 09-30-2009 12:42 PM
Do Medical Schools care if I took 4 courses first semester, 5 courses 2nd semester... Arnold General Discussion 6 07-17-2009 03:30 PM
Repetition of Courses: Students may repeat courses that have been failed or for which Arnold Academics 2 12-07-2008 04:39 AM

Remove Courses on ELM

Old 09-19-2009 at 01:57 PM   #1
Pay919

Liked: 57 Times

Remove Courses on ELM
A few courses that I'm not taking have been added to my ELM Course list. Is there any way of removing this? Thanks =)
Old 09-19-2009 at 02:29 PM   #2
MDCL

Liked: 29 Times

No there isn't...as we speak these courses are being etched into your tombstone.
Old 09-19-2009 at 07:50 PM   #3
manaya

Liked: 26 Times

lol @ MDCL.

Are there courses you've taken that are not there ? That's of more importance ...
If so then go and talk to your professor about it.

Old 09-19-2009 at 08:46 PM   #4
bluecrush

Liked: 0 Times

That happened to me too. Try emailing the prof who is teaching the course you are not taking and he/she can remove the course off your ELM.