MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Term 2 Summer School registration? slobnoname Academics 3 04-30-2010 01:14 PM
Summer School Registration Date? PockyWarrior Academics 20 03-22-2010 06:37 PM
Required courses for second year, med school, summer school, etc. kwyhan First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 12-26-2009 07:14 PM
Easy Summer Orientation Program Registration Available lorend MacInsiders Announcements 20 07-01-2009 09:52 PM
Summer Registration jtran89 Academics 6 05-22-2008 10:15 AM

summer school registration

Old 03-25-2010 at 09:24 PM   #1
oDianao

Liked: 0 Times

summer school registration
soooooo, if i want to register for a bio second year course, i don't have the requisite just yet because im still taking to these courses now, am i suppose to just wait until after the grade is up and ready to register or are there some kind of wavier that you can get? cause the i won't be finishing the perquisite courses until late April and who knows when the grade is going to be out, the course im intending to register in starts early may, and im wondering what to do......

can someone who has had the experience before clear things up for me?? any help is appreciated^_^
Old 03-25-2010 at 09:27 PM   #2
oDianao

and please don't laugh at me if this is a stupid question....LOL
Old 03-25-2010 at 09:35 PM   #3
luv.ng.u

Liked: 1 Time

try applying on solar and if it says that you're not eligible to apply, then try contacting the professor whose teaching the course to obtain a waiver and then you'll be able to apply.
Old 03-25-2010 at 09:35 PM   #4
dsteph
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 1 Time

I was in the same situation in my first year! Go see an academic advisor....there is definitely a waiver you can get so that you can register for the summer course!
Old 03-25-2010 at 10:14 PM   #5
oDianao

oh there's really the waviers thing!!!!O_O!!! so if i wait for the grade then i will be too late to register for summer semaster I? thank you for replying so fast ~~~