MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is it difficult to switch programs for the second year? MariamH Academics 7 05-26-2013 10:22 PM
Engineering Management 2nd year switch in? whysosick Academics 7 06-14-2012 10:41 AM
ISCI 1A24 Integrated Science I kanyewest 1st Year Course Reviews 1 06-17-2011 12:58 AM
Switch from Lifesci to health sci program by 2nd year?? m0nica First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 19 07-06-2010 08:36 PM
Switch Programs In Second Year crazytown Academics 3 06-24-2009 07:34 PM

Switch into iSci 2nd year??

Old 05-08-2014 at 06:20 PM   #1
ttwistedlogic

Liked: 1 Time

Switch into iSci 2nd year??
Hi I'm going to be in the Faculty of Science (Environmental and Earth sciences program). I was wondering if I can switch into iSci second year? Would I be able to apply by doing the supplementary application while enrolled at Mac? I didn't apply this year but am really interested in the program. Since it is an admission by selection program is it possible to switch into?

Thanks
Old 05-08-2014 at 07:46 PM   #2
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttwistedlogic View Post
Hi I'm going to be in the Faculty of Science (Environmental and Earth sciences program). I was wondering if I can switch into iSci second year? Would I be able to apply by doing the supplementary application while enrolled at Mac? I didn't apply this year but am really interested in the program. Since it is an admission by selection program is it possible to switch into?

Thanks
I googled 'isci mac transfer' and it was literally the first link.
https://www.science.mcmaster. ca/isci/faqs
One of the faqs addresses your question.