MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Timetable Checking & Help Thread 2010 Chad Academics 237 09-07-2011 10:40 PM
first thread of 2011 Juve General Discussion 6 01-01-2011 12:32 PM
Official 2010 Timetable Checking Thread Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 07-09-2010 09:38 AM
2010/2011 Master Course Timetable danallan Academics 6 05-10-2010 02:08 PM

Timetable Checking and Help Thread 2011

Old 08-09-2011 at 07:07 PM   #151
yaroslav64

Liked: 26 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleshia. View Post
Anyone wanna help me? Aha.

Term 2 is really well put togethor.

Term 1 you may wanna move one of those classes in that tuesday block, and that 8:30 friday class depending on if you`re going to be hung over for that.

aleshia. says thanks to yaroslav64 for this post.
Old 08-09-2011 at 07:58 PM   #152
PEBBLES

Liked: 2 Times

how to download copy of timetables
I'm having difficulty downloading a copy of my timetables from MUGSI to macinsiders for suggestions. Any ideas????
Old 08-09-2011 at 08:00 PM   #153
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEBBLES View Post
I'm having difficulty downloading a copy of my timetables from MUGSI to macinsiders for suggestions. Any ideas????
Print screen, paste in paint, save as a jpeg, upload to a image host (imageshack for example), on MI click the picture button and paste the URL.
Old 08-09-2011 at 08:41 PM   #154
PEBBLES

Liked: 2 Times

Looking for any advice for my schedules. Of course I did not get any cores that I originally planned for. With having french that is a term 3 it's difficult to make changes to cores that doesn't conflict in either term 1 or term 2.

Term 1 - To lighten up Monday I thought I could changed PSYCH 1X03 from Mon to Tues at 0930
CHEM Lab and Tutorial from Monday to Wednesday at 1430
Not thrilled with Bio lab on Tues but cant' move a lab to Thurs because of French

Term 2 - My Thursday will be horrible every other week

Any suggestions welcome. Please see attachments.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Picture 2.pdf (310.0 KB, 15 views)
File Type: pdf Picture 1.pdf (305.9 KB, 10 views)
Old 08-09-2011 at 09:12 PM   #155
caludujf

Liked: 0 Times

can any upper years tell me how CHEM 3OA3 (Organic Synthesis) is? Or possibly provide course outline. Thanks
Old 08-09-2011 at 09:13 PM   #156
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by caludujf View Post
can any upper years tell me how CHEM 3OA3 (Organic Synthesis) is? Or possibly provide course outline. Thanks
http://www.macinsiders.com/showthrea...ight=chem+3oa3

caludujf says thanks to jhan523 for this post.
Old 08-10-2011 at 08:06 AM   #157
daryl

Hi guys, I would like to upload my timetables to recieve some feedback if possible, but I'm not too sure how to do that. I don't know much about image hosting websites or w/e they're called.. :$ haha I've got them as jpegs but I'm not sure where to go from here. do I need to make an account on imageshack like what was mentioned by jhan earlier? thank you!
Old 08-10-2011 at 08:19 AM   #158
xFLY

Liked: 13 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl View Post
Hi guys, I would like to upload my timetables to recieve some feedback if possible, but I'm not too sure how to do that. I don't know much about image hosting websites or w/e they're called.. :$ haha I've got them as jpegs but I'm not sure where to go from here. do I need to make an account on imageshack like what was mentioned by jhan earlier? thank you!
Go to http://imageshack.us/ & click browse to upload the image file. After upload you will see links to share, click on them yourself and copy the image location by right clicking....no need to make an account.

Old 08-10-2011 at 08:23 AM   #159
daryl

http://s1184.photobucket.com /album...100/?start=all okay sorry I think I got it

I'm just not too sure if this is good or not. For instance on Monday of both semesters actually, I've got lectures for all 5 of the courses I'll be taking that semester. Is this going to be too much? also, the things that are EOW, is it possible to know now if they will be the same or different weeks than one another? On friday of both semesters I have a chem lab and tutorial that overlap.

thank you so much in advance!
Old 08-10-2011 at 08:24 AM   #160
daryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFLY View Post
Go to http://imageshack.us/ & click browse to upload the image file. After upload you will see links to share, click on them yourself and copy the image location by right clicking....no need to make an account.
thanks a lot but I only saw this after I went to photobucket! much appreciated anyhow
Old 08-10-2011 at 08:53 AM   #161
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl View Post
http://s1184.photobucket.com /album...100/?start=all okay sorry I think I got it

I'm just not too sure if this is good or not. For instance on Monday of both semesters actually, I've got lectures for all 5 of the courses I'll be taking that semester. Is this going to be too much? also, the things that are EOW, is it possible to know now if they will be the same or different weeks than one another? On friday of both semesters I have a chem lab and tutorial that overlap.

thank you so much in advance!
5 lectures aren't that bad if they aren't all in a row. You could probably fit the Psych core in a different place though, end earlier on Monday. Same thing for second semester, that core can probably be moved somewhere else. Check if there's a section the next day at 14:30.

daryl says thanks to jhan523 for this post.
Old 08-10-2011 at 09:12 AM   #162
littlewood

how can I have a timetable like you guys? I haven't figured out where i can see the so-called "timetable" like you guys post here.
Old 08-10-2011 at 09:15 AM   #163
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewood View Post
how can I have a timetable like you guys? I haven't figured out where i can see the so-called "timetable" like you guys post here.
https://adweb.cis.mcmaster.ca /cis/ahtml/login.htm
Old 08-10-2011 at 09:19 AM   #164
littlewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
never mind, just found where it is, but thanks you anyway.
Old 08-10-2011 at 09:39 AM   #165
littlewood

how that "core/lab/tutorial" selection can affect my timetable?