MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
When is the timetable for courses registered for Fall-Winter released? rahulsbhagat Academics 2 07-03-2011 08:45 PM
Master Timetable - Released! blackdragon MacInsiders Announcements 37 06-16-2010 03:51 PM
When will the 10-11 timetable be released? Kathy2 Academics 11 05-26-2010 09:28 PM
Final Exam Timetable December 2009 Released! Serps MacInsiders Announcements 20 11-07-2009 02:47 PM

Timetable not released?

Old 08-06-2012 at 11:57 PM   #16
thuks0251

Liked: 10 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalola2011 View Post
Wait...it says students whose fees is cleared ...what if your payment is through OSAP? and when exactly was or is payment due? :$
I don't think that should hinder you.

Payments are due September 30th btw. I'm using OSAP as well I phoned the financial aid office and I was told September 30th, despite the fact that the website indicate September 1st. Hope that helps!

lalalola2011 says thanks to thuks0251 for this post.

lalalola2011 likes this.
Old 08-06-2012 at 11:57 PM   #17
randhirmiz

Liked: 12 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalola2011 View Post
Wait...it says students whose fees is cleared ...what if your payment is through OSAP? and when exactly was or is payment due? :$
for OSAP students, you pay half the tuition by sept 30 and the other half in january. They charge a $30 late fee, though.

lalalola2011 says thanks to randhirmiz for this post.

lalalola2011 likes this.
Old 08-06-2012 at 11:57 PM   #18
thuks0251

Liked: 10 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by randhirmiz View Post
for OSAP students, you pay half the tuition by sept 30 and the other half in january. They charge a $30 late fee, though.
Don't forget the interest!
Old 08-07-2012 at 12:00 AM   #19
Kevinabrahak

Liked: 8 Times

my TIME TABLE definitely has to change !!! :(
Old 08-07-2012 at 02:06 AM   #20
Silver
Elite Member

Liked: 392 Times

i dont understand why people went on asap to check their timetable and idk why my friends took work off on the 9th just so they can fix their timetable lo.lll/
Old 08-07-2012 at 02:26 AM   #21
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
i dont understand why people went on asap to check their timetable and idk why my friends took work off on the 9th just so they can fix their timetable lo.lll/
Probably because they desperately want certain labs/tutorials.

If skipping one day of work meant potentially setting up your schedule such that you never need to go school on Friday for an entire semester for example, wouldn't you do so?
Old 08-07-2012 at 02:39 AM   #22
aam18

Liked: 0 Times

I just went to check my timetable. I clicked and there was a yellow message at the top of the timetable with the list of courses I had chosen and gotten into. It says for each class, core to be chosen, and tutorial to be chosen... and I know I already registered into those classes in Solar a while ago.. Very confused? Why isn't my timetable being shown properly? Is it a glitch? Worried..
Old 08-07-2012 at 02:42 AM   #23
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aam18 View Post
I just went to check my timetable. I clicked and there was a yellow message at the top of the timetable with the list of courses I had chosen and gotten into. It says for each class, core to be chosen, and tutorial to be chosen... and I know I already registered into those classes in Solar a while ago.. Very confused? Why isn't my timetable being shown properly? Is it a glitch? Worried..
I think this means it hasn't been generated yet. The system is pretty archaic so it takes some time, it'll probably be up by tomorrow.
Old 08-07-2012 at 02:52 AM   #24
Alexmahone
Elite Member

Liked: 64 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
If skipping one day of work meant potentially setting up your schedule such that you never need to go school on Friday for an entire semester for example, wouldn't you do so?
Isn't it better to spread your classes evenly than to have a free Friday with 4 hectic weekdays?
Old 08-07-2012 at 02:53 AM   #25
Silver
Elite Member

Liked: 392 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
Probably because they desperately want certain labs/tutorials.

well my friends arent doing it for that reason and i still dont see how doing it right when it becomes available would help since wouldnt everything be full anyways.
Old 08-07-2012 at 02:54 AM   #26
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexmahone View Post
Isn't it better to spread classes out equally than to have a free Friday with 4 hectic weekdays?
Meh, I guess it's really up to what the individual wants. Some people are keen on having things compacted and some like it all spread out. I personally wouldn't skip a day of work to organize tutorials/labs.
Old 08-07-2012 at 08:22 AM   #27
Melanieee
Cla$$y Lady

Liked: 103 Times

Quote:
Isn't it better to spread your classes evenly than to have a free Friday with 4 hectic weekdays?
I will deffinitely be a much happier person with 4 days of classes and Fridays off (which I have term 1!)
My 4 days arent hectic because I have 2 night classes, which sucks. But Ive never had a day off in 3 years because there are never more than 1 core in math and stats, so you cant move anything, youre stuck with what they give you. But this time yay!

I suggest not passing up the opportunity for a day off.
Old 08-07-2012 at 08:26 AM   #28
Alexmahone
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanieee View Post
I will deffinitely be a much happier person with 4 days of classes and Fridays off (which I have term 1!)
My 4 days arent hectic because I have 2 night classes, which sucks. But Ive never had a day off in 3 years because there are never more than 1 core in math and stats, so you cant move anything, youre stuck with what they give you. But this time yay!

I suggest not passing up the opportunity for a day off.
At the moment, I have Fridays off every other week in Term 2. However, I want to change this when SOLAR reopens on Thursday.

Why do you want a day off? It's not like we don't have weekends off.
Old 08-07-2012 at 08:33 AM   #29
Melanieee
Cla$$y Lady

Liked: 103 Times

Quote:
At the moment, I have Fridays off every other week in Term 2. However, I want to change this when SOLAR reopens on Thursday.

Why do you want a day off? It's not like we don't have weekends off.
Why do you not want a day off? A 3-day weekend doesnt thrill you?
Old 08-07-2012 at 08:35 AM   #30
Alexmahone
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanieee View Post
A 3-day weekend doesnt thrill you?
Not as much as 4 hectic weekdays scare me.