MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help finding a place off-campus Alexmahone Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 16 05-13-2013 05:40 PM
Does Titles of The Tank buy back our used textbooks? Dumbo First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 04-22-2012 10:45 AM
Emergency exercise to take place on campus May 3 Daily News General Discussion 9 04-26-2011 11:57 AM
Best Place To Print Colour On Campus? Desda General Discussion 11 03-27-2011 10:02 AM

Titles/TANK the worst place on campus

Old 09-21-2012 at 09:56 PM   #16
SweetyTweety
Elite Member

Liked: 164 Times

I've had a completely different experience so far.
They're all super sweet to me..

..I accidentally bought the wrong book, went back like a week later, and one of the employees came with me and convinced the manager to give me a refund even though I didn't have a receipt.

Aside from that, most of the cashiers tend to be smiling constantly..
I find them absolutely adorable.

If the employees were rude to you, it's probably because you did something to irritate them..
..The fact that you would take the time to complain on MI shows the kind of person you are..

I work in customer service, and I absolutely hate customers like you; just looking for reasons to complain and rant..
You're only 19... you're too young to be one of those bitter old customers phoning McDonald's, saying the fries you ordered To-Go were cold by the time you got home....

Old 09-21-2012 at 11:04 PM   #17
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

Also do mind that the first 2-3 weeks especially the first two ARE HELL. Swarms of people. Books going everywhere. They're probably tired from the book rush still.
Old 09-22-2012 at 12:07 AM   #18
eddiemurphy
Account Locked

Liked: 35 Times

the worst place on campus is the men's washroom of 1280 on a thursday night. somebodys a little emotional

Old 09-22-2012 at 09:10 AM   #19
AelyaS
Fitzgerald groupie

Liked: 521 Times

Please work a retail job during a peak season and then come back to this forum.

Old 09-25-2012 at 01:44 PM   #20
pineaukeo

Liked: Liked 3 Times

i like turtles.

zwitter says thanks to pineaukeo for this post.
Old 09-25-2012 at 04:15 PM   #21
sarahsullz
Sock Scientist
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 105 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetyTweety View Post
I've had a completely different experience so far.
They're all super sweet to me..

..I accidentally bought the wrong book, went back like a week later, and one of the employees came with me and convinced the manager to give me a refund even though I didn't have a receipt.

Aside from that, most of the cashiers tend to be smiling constantly..
I find them absolutely adorable.

If the employees were rude to you, it's probably because you did something to irritate them..
..The fact that you would take the time to complain on MI shows the kind of person you are..

I work in customer service, and I absolutely hate customers like you; just looking for reasons to complain and rant..
You're only 19... you're too young to be one of those bitter old customers phoning McDonald's, saying the fries you ordered To-Go were cold by the time you got home....
You're my favorite type of customer <3 Thank you

Kudos likes this.