MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Transcripts help Unregistered First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 07-18-2012 10:54 PM
Transcripts Rob Mac Academics 9 11-13-2011 10:38 AM
Transcripts, how fast? Dega Academics 4 09-14-2010 09:10 PM
First term transcripts... EngLufLuf Academics 3 01-07-2010 11:02 PM
Ordering Transcripts? mumbojumbo Academics 6 01-04-2010 10:59 PM

Transcripts

Old 07-18-2012 at 08:17 PM   #1
Unregistered

Transcripts
Hi, i need to submit a transfer credit application today and i have a quick question:

If a course name on my grade report on mugsi is different than the one on the undergraduate calendar, which one would be on my transcripts?

the course name that is on my grade report is the short version of the one that is on the undergraduate calendar.

Undergradute calendar:
ENGINEERING DESIGN AND GRAPHICS

Grade report:
ENGIN DESIGN&GRAPH

so which one would be on my transcripts ? i appologise for posting this question twice but i really need to submit my application tonight! any help is greatly appreciated

thank u
Old 07-18-2012 at 08:21 PM   #2
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 526 Times

Undergrad calendar based on your degree requirements.
Old 07-18-2012 at 08:47 PM   #3
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

Honestly I really don't think it makes a difference. You're worrying about nothing. Whoever's reading your application and transcript is going to realize that one is an abbreviation of the other.
Although it would make more logical sense to go and write the full name...