MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
transferring into 2nd year mcmaster program from a first year program at mac J.Clouseau First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 01-18-2015 05:33 PM
Transferring into first year nursing GurtegS First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 02-02-2013 01:23 PM
Transferring out of McMaster to Ryerson? guerilla First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 12-18-2012 09:12 PM
Transferring into McMaster Engineering asad04 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 11-11-2012 10:55 PM
Is there a time limit for transferring credits from another university to mcmaster? cmkc109 Academics 0 10-12-2012 11:22 AM

Transferring to Mcmaster in your third year

Old 09-14-2015 at 09:49 AM   #1
Midknight_96

Liked: 0 Times

Transferring to Mcmaster in your third year
Hey guys,

A friend of mine would like to transfer to McMaster for commerce in her third year, she currently goes to another university and so I was wondering if that is at all possible and if it is what steps she needs to take. I've looked around and can't seem to find a concrete answer, thank you in advance!
Old 09-14-2015 at 10:37 AM   #2
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 580 Times

Your friend should contact the commerce program. Most likely she won't be able to directly enter into level 3, but the exact steps depend on where she is coming from and what program/courses she has taken, her GPA, etc. Only the commerce faculty can give a reliable answer.