MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tutorials x0xalishax0x First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 08-20-2010 01:01 PM
different tutorials Jackxer0 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 08-09-2010 12:05 PM
Labs and Tutorials hellonewyork First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 06-30-2009 01:20 PM
Tutorials? sarahsc First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 06-25-2008 12:43 PM
tutorials shleyaa Academics 2 06-14-2008 10:43 AM

Tutorials

Old 09-12-2009 at 12:31 PM   #1
Erika0909

Liked: 0 Times

Tutorials
Alright so as we all know, classes officially started on thursday and we were told not to attend tutorials. So as next week approaches, do we attend the tutorials of the classes we've already had or not yet? My profs on thursday and friday said that tutorials start next week, meaning the week coming up I'm assuming? Does anyone know if we need to start attending tutorials or not yet?
Old 09-12-2009 at 12:41 PM   #2
Taunton
Elite Member

Liked: 598 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika0909 View Post
Alright so as we all know, classes officially started on thursday and we were told not to attend tutorials. So as next week approaches, do we attend the tutorials of the classes we've already had or not yet? My profs on thursday and friday said that tutorials start next week, meaning the week coming up I'm assuming? Does anyone know if we need to start attending tutorials or not yet?
Listen to what your professors say. If you were told "next week", then it means next week. For that particular class, you will go to your tutorials this coming week.

Every class runs differently, so wait to hear from each professor in your first lecture. If the professor doesn't mention it, then ask! There will be many other people wondering the same thing you are.

Also, check your course outlines, as they usually contain this type of information as well.
Old 09-12-2009 at 12:41 PM   #3
IbrahimH

Liked: 13 Times

Check the announcements section for the courses you have on ELM. It should have info about tutorials. I, personally, was told to go to my class' tutorials the week of the 14th.
Old 09-16-2009 at 04:57 PM   #4
Lizliz

Liked: 15 Times

does anyone know if the math turtorial for 1x03 starts this week? My porfessor didnt say anything and elm won't allow me to login to check.
Old 09-17-2009 at 10:55 AM   #5
Lizliz

Liked: 15 Times

...no one here is in the math and stats program.sigh
Old 09-17-2009 at 11:24 AM   #6
Fight0
Elite Member

Liked: 141 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizliz View Post
...no one here is in the math and stats program.sigh
There's not too many of you