MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question for upper year BIOCHEMS! solsol Academics 2 05-07-2013 03:57 PM
Question for all upper year Faculty of Science students... Purple2309 Academics 1 05-31-2011 03:37 PM
Question for Upper Year Health Science Students robots Academics 1 01-05-2011 10:14 AM
Exam Question - Upper years Help!! CAHopeful Academics 7 10-12-2010 05:06 PM
A question for upper years regarding difficulty of University Alchemist11 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 27 11-05-2009 02:42 PM

Upper Year Kin Question

Old 05-12-2014 at 12:57 PM   #1
AESCheer

Liked: 0 Times

Upper Year Kin Question
I am going into 3rd year kin this coming year and I have a question regarding upper year kin courses. Are we allowed to take more than the 12 3rd and 4th year kin courses that we need to satisfy our degree requirements? or do we have to take other electives outside of kinesiology?
Old 05-12-2014 at 04:53 PM   #2
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

The course calendar is a good place to go for things like this:
http://130.113.236.37/CALENDAR/current/pg1580.html
However, if the requirements have changed, you should check the calendar from the year you entered the program.

It looks like you MUST take at least 30 units that are not kinesiology. If you didn't need math and/or stats, I'm not sure if those 3-6 units are allowed to be kin - that would be something to ask your department or a science academic advisor.

If there's a course you really want to take, you can take an extra course and just have it not count towards your degree.