MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brandon Hall lisar96 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 07-20-2014 01:13 PM
Brandon Hall NoraD Residence & Housing 1 07-19-2012 07:37 PM
AC at Brandon Hall? thisisje First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 07-05-2010 11:44 PM
Brandon hall - singles with washrooms? Mac12 Brandon Hall Forum 3 07-08-2008 03:11 PM
Brandon Hall '07 lorend Brandon Hall Forum 30 06-09-2008 10:30 PM

Washrooms in Brandon Hall?

Old 06-29-2015 at 06:38 PM   #1
proballer25

Liked: 0 Times

Washrooms in Brandon Hall?
Hi, I am a first year student going into the quite floors in Brandon Hall next term. I was wondering how the washrooms are such as how big are they or how packed they are early in the morning and late at night. I'm asking this because i need to put on contacts and that takes a while to do.
Old 06-29-2015 at 08:19 PM   #2
gggggg

Liked: 53 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by proballer25 View Post
Hi, I am a first year student going into the quite floors in Brandon Hall next term. I was wondering how the washrooms are such as how big are they or how packed they are early in the morning and late at night. I'm asking this because i need to put on contacts and that takes a while to do.
They are packed depending on the time and situation (e.g. if there is food poisoning, then it would obviously be packed with people due to diarrhea), but usually it is "packed" near morning when people need to use the bathroom. I thought the washroom was decently big (I lived in brandon hall, not eighth floor, but I visited 8th floor a lot). At night, it is generally not too packed... Again it depends on the situation. I do not think it would be a problem cause it is not so packed that you cant even put on contacts...