MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Daily game May 16 : Escape from Puppy Deat... Chad Daily Game 0 05-16-2013 04:08 AM
Carpool: Toronto to Brantford, or Toronto to Kitchener/Cambridge Melanieee General Discussion 0 07-23-2012 03:08 PM
Daily game Aug 27 : Escape from Puppy Deat... Chad Daily Game 0 08-27-2011 04:10 AM
what will happen if I fail one elective course hellrise00 Academics 3 05-08-2009 07:36 PM
Mr. Bidet: A McMaster Student's Artistic Escape lorend ARCHIVES 1 09-29-2007 06:58 AM

A wee bit crazy, a wee bit fun; Help me make it happen. Toronto's 1st Escape Room!

Old 02-02-2014 at 10:47 PM   #1
aviaf
Richard Cioci

Liked: 50 Times

A wee bit crazy, a wee bit fun; Help me make it happen. Toronto's 1st Escape Room!
Hey All!

This past summer I had the awesome opportunity to travel for my MBA co-op and experience a lot of cool and fun new things. One of the things that I loved doing was experiencing my first Escape Room. Some of you may already know the concept, you and your friends are locked in a room, and have to use your quick wit and imagination to solve a number of puzzles, clues, and challenges to get out of the room.... and you have 60 minutes to do it! So, I came back to Canada and wondered why we don't have one here! They're exploding in popularity across Asia and Europe, and so I decided that I want to open one!

Please check out my indiegogo campaign for Hegira; Toronto's first Room Escape!

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/he...nary/x/1581729

The campaign page has info on the concept, the setup, why that name, and the perks you'll get if you contribute! Please help me out by sharing it with your friends on facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc. and help a fellow Mac student out by contributing, whether it's for a big perk or even the smallest perk, everything is much appreciated. If you have questions or suggestions for the campaign or Hegira itself, you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Hopefully, if everything works out, I'll be posting here again in several months inviting you all to come check it out!

Thanks for your support and for contributing!

Cheers,
Richard
Old 02-02-2014 at 11:07 PM   #2
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

Not the crimson room
Old 02-02-2014 at 11:08 PM   #3
aviaf
Richard Cioci

Liked: 50 Times

They'll have themes and a set of related puzzles and clues. Nothing as boring as the crimson room
Old 02-03-2014 at 02:56 AM   #4
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

What do you plan on charging for this per person? (roughly) Why not pursue investors vs crowding?