MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Weird Food Combinations You've Had AdelaisAer Body & Food 10 10-03-2010 12:16 AM
Welcome week question DarthFuzzy First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 17 09-01-2010 09:08 PM
Welcome Week Question Erika0909 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 09-06-2009 09:37 PM
weird question!! ishk33 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 08-28-2008 12:48 PM
weird but true!!!! joset2 General Discussion 1 06-14-2007 02:52 PM

weird Wecome Week question!!!!

Old 09-06-2010 at 09:06 PM   #1
luna

Liked: 10 Times

weird Wecome Week question!!!!
warning this maybe the weirdest WW question yet!!! I was really busy during summer so I couldn't figure out much about what welcome week was and all related things so I decided to ditch this event (as in not register for it) and also not get a macpass!!! Big mistake :( So, I ask now is there a way in which I can still participate in WW without having registered for it before hand and not having macpass!! or can I still register for it and get the macpass!! Please HELP!!
Old 09-06-2010 at 09:29 PM   #2
Yakattack
Chatbot 2.0

Liked: 80 Times

there are a bunch of events that include people who do not have a macpass, just look at the link about that says view the events schedule and the ones without the yellow ticket ish thing are for everyone. I believe since you are in socs you also have socs events which i dont know anything about. As for getting a macpass they said they are sold out but you can ask around the white tent that gives them out and see if you can just get the wristband to go to certain events
Old 09-06-2010 at 09:42 PM   #3
Qadd

Liked: 3 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by luna View Post
warning this maybe the weirdest WW question yet!!! I was really busy during summer so I couldn't figure out much about what welcome week was and all related things so I decided to ditch this event (as in not register for it) and also not get a macpass!!! Big mistake :( So, I ask now is there a way in which I can still participate in WW without having registered for it before hand and not having macpass!! or can I still register for it and get the macpass!! Please HELP!!

This is not a weird question at all! I was in a similar situation and the site below really helped me out. There's a lot of stuff on Wednesday and you get to go to the arkells concert on saturday and a hypnotist show for FREE

http://www.macinsiders.com/showthrea...9.html?t=30679
Old 09-06-2010 at 09:46 PM   #4
adrianj03

Liked: 0 Times

Do u think they would give you a wristbands just for faculty day?
Old 09-06-2010 at 09:57 PM   #5
luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianj03 View Post

I'm really wondering this too because that seems like the one day that most students have to go!
Old 09-06-2010 at 10:07 PM   #6
adrianj03

I think I'm gonna ask anyways. What could it get right? Any suggestions as to what to do if we don't get the wristband? I sorta wanna stay around campus but all my friends have the pass so in ire they won't be around
Old 09-06-2010 at 10:12 PM   #7
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
I think I'm gonna ask anyways. What could it get right? Any suggestions as to what to do if we don't get the wristband? I sorta wanna stay around campus but all my friends have the pass so in ire they won't be around
You can go see where your classrooms are. Sadly that's the only suggestion I can think of >.<
Old 09-06-2010 at 10:17 PM   #8
adrianj03

Yeah I was thinking of doing that :p but I sort of don't want to walk around campus looking friendless lol
Old 09-06-2010 at 10:18 PM   #9
ColinT

Quote:
faculty day is seperate so u wont need a macpass for that. u just get your own faculty t-shirt which u wear.

Old 09-06-2010 at 10:18 PM   #10
Myoch

Liked: 2 Times

are we suppose to wear a faculty shirt we got in the laundry bag when we picked up our macpass?
Old 09-06-2010 at 10:20 PM   #11
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myoch View Post
are we suppose to wear a faculty shirt we got in the laundry bag when we picked up our macpass?
Yes, wear your faculty shirt to faculty day ^-^

I hope people also wear it at Clubfest, I really want to see how the Science shirts look like this year XD

Myoch says thanks to jhan523 for this post.
Old 09-06-2010 at 10:27 PM   #12
adrianj03

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinT View Post
faculty day is seperate so u wont need a macpass for that. u just get your own faculty t-shirt which u wear.
Where do u get the shirt if u didn't get a macpass?

Last edited by adrianj03 : 09-06-2010 at 10:29 PM.
Old 09-06-2010 at 11:09 PM   #13
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Where do u get the shirt if u didn't get a macpass?
You can only get it with your MacPass unless they had extras in which case you would have to go talk to your faculty's society.
Old 09-07-2010 at 12:02 AM   #14
anon491
Professional Fangirl

Liked: 453 Times

Quote:
Yeah I was thinking of doing that :p but I sort of don't want to walk around campus looking friendless lol
All of us without macpasses should join up and make a group
LOL
Old 09-07-2010 at 08:04 AM   #15
luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooburii View Post
All of us without macpasses should join up and make a group
LOL
I second that idea lol!!!! omg MBLAQ fan? u listen to k-pop?