MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
West Village Suites - Fall 2010 pavlov Residence & Housing 0 07-30-2010 11:05 AM
West Village Suites - don't live here JackBauer133 Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 8 05-12-2010 10:56 PM
west village suites information needed! sparkypea Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 11 02-06-2010 09:02 PM
West Village Suites... mh519 Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 20 08-11-2009 07:43 PM

West Village Condos for Sept. 2009 - The good, bad and the ugly!

Old 02-04-2009 at 08:27 AM   #1
ritzzz

Liked: 0 Times

West Village Condos for Sept. 2009 - The good, bad and the ugly!
Hello people,

I am planning to live at West Village Condos in May or Sept. 2009. However, I've hear good and bad things about the place through hearsay. I need advice, input and thoughts...the good, the bad and the ugly about living in these student condos! This would greatly help make a better decision.

Please advice!
Old 02-04-2009 at 08:32 AM   #2
Maegs
Elite Member

Liked: 26 Times

I know someone who lives in the part above Charlie West, and she said you can hear the noise from it really loudly all night. Apparently the other part at the back isn't nearly as bad noise-wise
Old 02-09-2009 at 10:39 PM   #3
Sweetie321

Liked: Liked 3 Times

Hey, I'm planning on living at westvillage in September 09 as well !
if anyone has any information on this thread it would be greatly appreciated
Old 02-10-2009 at 06:03 PM   #4
Matt Wright

Liked: 49 Times

I lived there the first year it opened. the idea behind the building is incredible, but the structure itself is questionable. i also didn't like how its "all inclusive" but they bill you if you go over an "undetermined" limit. the management is anything but co-operating, and you have to beware of living with randoms. if you want anything further feel free to private message me so i don't have to slam WVC in a thread
Old 02-11-2009 at 01:40 PM   #5
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 506 Times

But Matt, feel free to criticize WVC here...that's the point of M.I.

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 06-03-2009 at 07:12 PM   #6
moops
Elite Member

Liked: 40 Times

I lived in WVC this past year. The only problem we had this year was our internet. You'll find that the internet pretty much everywhere in the building is unreliable and management is horrible at helping students with this problem.

WVC did get a new manager a few months ago and from what I've heard and observed he's much better than the old one. That is, he's much more approachable but that doesn't mean he's any better at solving problems.
Old 06-03-2009 at 11:56 PM   #7
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,730 Times

Note: West Village Condos was renamed recently to "West Village SUITES". So if searching google, be sure to look for 'suites' instead of condos to find their new website.

fasailuddin says thanks to Chad for this post.
Old 06-04-2009 at 07:13 AM  
emi1y

Liked: 0 Times

Warning: This post has been reported
This post has been flagged as violating the MacInsiders Code Of Conduct, and is being reviewed by one of our staff. It may contain offensive material. Click here to view.