MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
West Village Suites - Fall 2010 pavlov Residence & Housing 0 07-30-2010 11:05 AM
West Village Suites - don't live here JackBauer133 Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 8 05-12-2010 10:56 PM
west village suites information needed! sparkypea Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 11 02-06-2010 09:02 PM
West Village Suites... mh519 Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 20 08-11-2009 07:43 PM

West Village Suites Roommate Search! :)

Old 10-23-2010 at 07:28 PM   #1
katdawg14

Liked: 0 Times

West Village Suites Roommate Search! :)
Hey everyone!
I am going to be living in West Village Suites during the school year in 2011 (I know I'm doing this really far in advance, but I wanted to see what interest there was).
I just thought that if anyone wanted to live there next year as well, we could introduce ourselves so we don't end up living with strangers with incompatible personalities lol
I realllyyyyy like it the be quiet as much as possible. I go to bed usually around 2 AM and wake up just in time to get to class. Usually I take a nap during the day depending on how early my classes were lol!
So if there is anyone out there who likes peace and quiet and is interested in being roomates next year I would love to here back!
- Katherine
Old 10-23-2010 at 08:52 PM   #2
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

Where is this place you speak of? How much is it?
Old 10-23-2010 at 11:40 PM   #3
SilentWalker
∞/0? Only I know.

Liked: 202 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desda View Post
Where is this place you speak of? How much is it?
Don't tell her. She's gonna move there just to live with you. And give you virtual poop.

lorii likes this.
Old 10-23-2010 at 11:56 PM   #4
Desda
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWalker View Post
Don't tell her. She's gonna move there just to live with you. And give you virtual poop.
Oh snap. How'd you guess?
Old 10-24-2010 at 10:43 PM   #5
lorii

Liked: 8 Times

Lol you don't know where that is?

http://www.westvillagesuites .ca/index.html

Jenni told me about it a few months ago, and I was thinking about living there. They have promising looking amenities. :O Kinda expensive though... :[^
Old 10-24-2010 at 10:47 PM   #6
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

I was going to live there with some of my friends but, in the end everyone thought it was pretty expensive. At the moment though, I have 1 friend whose there and he's liking it.
Old 10-24-2010 at 10:54 PM   #7
katdawg14

Im paying $450 per month living in a house now, and most houses you have to take a 12 month lease. But if I get an 8 month lease at West Village Suites, it will be cheaper/about the same as living in a house! I don't need 12 months anyway cause I go home in the summer

lorii says thanks to katdawg14 for this post.
Old 10-25-2010 at 01:23 AM   #8
lorii

Liked: 8 Times

Desda and I probably end up paying nearly 500 each when we add utilities (we live in the same student house). That 8 month lease sounds very tempting since we're probably not staying all summer. Or so I hope. <_<;

So we might consider it seriously when house-hunting season arrives...

In any case, it's nice to meet you Kat. x3 My sleeping habits are about the same as you and I enjoy quiet houses. Although I have to say, I'm definitely not a morning person so I hope my courses next year aren't all 8:30 or something. e_e *facedesk*

edit: how far is your current house from campus? And how many students live in it? :0

Thinking back now, I think we made a horrible choice picking our current house. x_X We started pretty late and at the time it seemed like a good place. Our rooms are pretty big. xD
Old 10-25-2010 at 01:51 AM   #9
Desda
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorii View Post
Desda and I probably end up paying nearly 500 each when we add utilities (we live in the same student house). That 8 month lease sounds very tempting since we're probably not staying all summer. Or so I hope. <_<;

So we might consider it seriously when house-hunting season arrives...

In any case, it's nice to meet you Kat. x3 My sleeping habits are about the same as you and I enjoy quiet houses. Although I have to say, I'm definitely not a morning person so I hope my courses next year aren't all 8:30 or something. e_e *facedesk*

edit: how far is your current house from campus? And how many students live in it? :0

Thinking back now, I think we made a horrible choice picking our current house. x_X We started pretty late and at the time it seemed like a good place. Our rooms are pretty big. xD
Tbh, I like our place now. Lol...despite posting "I wanna move" below... We live with pretty chill people...I'm used to the smoke...lol. Erm, and our upstairs is pretty spacious and clean... We live sorta close to the school (better than the Mericourt basement place).

Life could be worse. D:
Old 10-25-2010 at 03:28 AM   #10
katdawg14

I live on Broadway Ave. which is right near Gino's pizza. It's literally 4 minutes walking to campus
And yeah my rent is $450 which includes internet, cable, and utilities. Also they did a lot of reno on it before we moved in. I really like my house but it's not soundproof at all and I REALLY like quiet.
I have friend at West Village and everytime I visit it's always so quiet :3
That's why I want to live there and also it's just so nice inside! If you havn't already, you should really check out the website!
Anyway if you remember me during house hunting season and decide to live there I would love to meet you guys!
- Kat