MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Time Table review :) jon.john23 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 08-10-2010 06:06 AM
Need help with my time table. thisisje First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 06-12-2010 10:48 PM
Check out my time table Kali First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 06-10-2010 09:41 PM
Making a time table Kali First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 06-08-2010 03:48 PM
on my time table... sj316 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 08-12-2008 11:35 AM

2008-2009 Time Table Availability

2008-2009 Time Table Availability

The Office of the Registrar's website says the Undergraduate time table for Fall/Winter 2008-2009 is available as of June 9th.

That's soooo late!

P.S. If you missed it, the dates have been posted when you can register for Sept classes!
Published by
MacInsiders VP

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 05-20-2008 at 05:57 PM   #2
DannyV
Elite Member

Liked: 207 Times
The Office of the Lamegistrar has to be one of the most inefficient administrative place on campus.

Old 05-21-2008 at 09:15 AM   #3
DannyV
Elite Member

Liked: 207 Times
I stand corrected. I just tried to get ahold of Student Accounts & Cashiers and their hours are 11:00 - 12:30 and 13:30 until 16:00 or 17:00.

LAAAAAAZY!

Old 05-21-2008 at 10:11 AM   #4
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 506 Times
Yup, I was trying to pay my grad fee...apparently they like to make it difficult so you pay interest.

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 05-21-2008
DannyV
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 05-21-2008
lorend
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 05-31-2008 at 12:34 PM   #5
FlyWithMac

Liked: 0 Times
From what I've seen from other important dates, I bet that Time Table won't be even available til the June 10th!

Old 06-01-2008 at 06:18 AM   #6
joset2

Liked: 0 Times
From my own experience, their service has been quiet decent. We have to realize that they have to cater to all the students and the university cannot employ a lot of people for that task. The office main task is to get the students do everything online.
If you have a CIBC account, you can pay your fee online and if you use your personal check , you can send them by post. ( might take a while) ...or if ur busy just drop it off in the box kept outside.

Having said that I did not receive my bursary check yet.... Its been a long long time so I can definitely understand the root of frustration!!!!!!!!

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search