MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Advice arathbon Academics 16 05-22-2010 04:22 PM
Rez Advice fashionqueen Residence & Housing 3 05-21-2010 01:33 PM
Advice?!~ xo.monica First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 24 12-24-2009 11:56 AM
Any Advice? pink_cupcake Academics 8 06-28-2009 10:41 PM
some advice please... EngLufLuf General Discussion 16 06-22-2009 10:29 PM

advice?!?!?!

Old 06-27-2013 at 11:25 AM   #1
sbarbs

Liked: 1 Time

advice?!?!?!
I wanted to take hth sci 1g03, psycho biology first sem because i heard it was interesting although it was full so i got into lingustics 1a03.

any advice on whether i am better off with ling or should i try and switch to psycho bio?!?!?!

Also any advice on econ 1b03 second sem as opposed to classics 1m03 ?!?!?!?!

i know theres the course review stuff but i havent found much on psycho bio......
Old 06-27-2013 at 11:34 AM   #2
Zebedee
Resident Artist

Liked: 242 Times

Weeeeellllll...it never hurts to check to see if a class if full. If you can't get it, then that's an option taken away.
Psychobio was mandatory for me, and I can tell you that I did NOT enjoy it...however, there's a new prof this year, and I think they're rehashing the curriculum, so it's anyone's guess where that's headed...
Old 06-27-2013 at 11:43 AM   #3
sbarbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
Weeeeellllll...it never hurts to check to see if a class if full. If you can't get it, then that's an option taken away.
Psychobio was mandatory for me, and I can tell you that I did NOT enjoy it...however, there's a new prof this year, and I think they're rehashing the curriculum, so it's anyone's guess where that's headed...
well all the courses i want are full, im just debating whether its wort the effort to try and trade with someone else?

but thats reassuring that psycho bio was boring...lol
now any advice on ling?

ps thank you for the reply !
Old 06-27-2013 at 01:46 PM   #4
maqboot

Liked: 4 Times

psychobio is not worth taking!

sbarbs says thanks to maqboot for this post.

Zebedee likes this.
Old 06-27-2013 at 05:15 PM   #5
sbarbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by maqboot View Post
psychobio is not worth taking!
is ling worth taking????!
Old 06-27-2013 at 06:48 PM   #6
maqboot

Liked: 4 Times

i haven't taken ling 1A03, so I cant say whether or not its worth taking. But one of my friends who took it really enjoyed it.
No one I know has enjoyed psychobio on the other hand!
Old 06-27-2013 at 06:59 PM   #7
mastercool

Liked: 22 Times

Any of the econ courses (1b03+1bb3) are really easy if your looking for an easier course.

I took both and got 11s and I honestly barely studied.

sbarbs says thanks to mastercool for this post.