MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Accepted...But how to get there GCSM First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 06-18-2010 09:50 PM
No Programs Accepted resh.jyoti Academics 4 06-01-2010 04:30 PM
WHen do 2nd years learn if they have been accepted into rez? Chase1313 Residence & Housing 3 05-19-2010 11:29 PM
Where to check if I'm accepted to 2nd yr? DumbEngKid Academics 3 04-24-2010 05:00 PM
Accepted my offer! Now what..? kwun First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 04-12-2009 03:41 PM

Anyone accepted yet?

Old 02-18-2011 at 06:09 PM   #61
ABCDXYZ

Liked: 0 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandlerowns View Post
I think what happened was your average was good enough to get an early acceptance for econ, but not high enough to get early acceptance for business. I wouldn't worry until the end of april, I got life sci admission in march, business in april and health sci in may. They definitely don't come at the same time.
Oh alright, thanks

& Yea I thought an 85 would be enough for Business I but I guess it isnt, or I just gotta wait
Thanks alot

and I know someone else said it before, but people here are really helpful lol
Old 02-18-2011 at 08:06 PM   #62
MCHEDDENITE
Elite Member

Liked: 96 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABCDXYZ View Post
Oh alright, thanks

& Yea I thought an 85 would be enough for Business I but I guess it isnt, or I just gotta wait
Thanks alot

and I know someone else said it before, but people here are really helpful lol
so f*ck that, u get into mcmaster and u switch into commerce, don't let ANYONE tell u that u are inferior
Old 02-19-2011 at 11:19 AM   #63
Mahratta
Elite Member

Liked: 366 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by manap3000 View Post
once you come to university you realize how difficult and expensive it is to switch programs, they really don't wan't inferior people transferring to better programs.
Having switched programs, I can tell you it's neither difficult nor expensive - provided you plan it out, of course. Something like "I want to switch into engineering, I'm in 2nd year and I took 1st year life sci" is just unreasonable.

In the OPs case, it's no big deal.

alh24 likes this.
Old 02-19-2011 at 11:57 AM   #64
ABCDXYZ

Liked: 0 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahratta View Post
Having switched programs, I can tell you it's neither difficult nor expensive - provided you plan it out, of course. Something like "I want to switch into engineering, I'm in 2nd year and I took 1st year life sci" is just unreasonable.

In the OPs case, it's no big deal.
Yea when he said expensive I was kind of confused, so I asked a Business teacher and he said it isn't expensive but said something about how for business it might not be possible because of limited spaces :S

I'll just wait to see if I get accepted by may