MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Business Studies Certificate for Social Science Students Chewie Academics 4 06-24-2013 08:41 PM
Will My Friend Get Into McMaster Business? Flight93 Academics 4 01-12-2012 02:29 PM
McMaster Business I ABCDXYZ First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 24 03-29-2011 06:43 PM
Have u ever experienced this while sleeping? dhgn General Discussion 31 11-08-2010 04:06 PM
My 1st robbery experienced in this country. myunghm General Discussion 33 10-21-2009 06:21 PM

anyone experienced business certificate at mcmaster

Old 08-27-2013 at 02:52 PM   #1
sally

Liked: 0 Times

anyone experienced business certificate at mcmaster
Apparently there's a business certificate at mcmaster, they offer diplomas and a certificate...
I was looking into accounting diploma and the HRdiploma, I didn't make it to second year commerce cus my gpa didn't make it to 5.0 so I'm deciding to go at mohawk for insurance coop..I was wondering to also take an accounting diploma at mac after I'm done mohhawk? Is this possible, does anyone know the admission requirement and how long the program is, and if its worth it.
Thank you