MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aplia Grace Period?? potatopotato First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 01-24-2010 07:18 PM
What is an aplia, gec code, and i-clicker? jujumiste General Discussion 10 09-13-2009 02:29 PM
Problem of Aplia mikefung Academics 2 12-29-2008 10:18 PM
i clickers & aplia Sync First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 21 09-25-2008 10:22 PM
aplia for macro econ jindal Academics 2 09-13-2008 02:24 PM

aplia

Old 09-07-2010 at 10:43 PM   #1
Aditi92

Liked: 0 Times

aplia
how/where do i buy the aplia access thing if i bought a used textbook for macroecon 1bb3?
Old 09-07-2010 at 11:10 PM   #2
Melanieee
Cla$$y Lady

Liked: 103 Times

I believe you can buy it at Titles, its probably going to look like a piece of cardbored trapped in a plastic security box, which will be taken off once you buy it
Old 09-07-2010 at 11:17 PM   #3
AnguishedEnd
Elite Member

Liked: 103 Times

My suggestion would be to return that used textbook if you can since purchasing an APLIA code gives you access to the online version of the latest edition textbook.

You can purchase the subscription through the website http://aplia.com/ or buy an access code at the Titles bookstore. First sign up on the site following the instructions on your course syllabus, which is given out on the first day of class. You need a course code which is written on the syllabus as well as to sign up using your MACID so they can identify you. That's all in the syllabus.

Also you are given a grace period of 14 days (maybe longer?) until you actually have to pay/enter in the access code so there's no rush in getting one immediately.
Old 09-07-2010 at 11:42 PM   #4
yeshuvai

Liked: 1 Time

You should return the old one anyways even if you want a hard copy of the book since the cost of a used book and the software will be more than the new book which comes with aplia