MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
aplia Aditi92 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 09-07-2010 11:42 PM
Grace Period amyshi Financial Aid 1 07-17-2010 12:25 AM
Problem of Aplia mikefung Academics 2 12-29-2008 10:18 PM
i clickers & aplia Sync First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 21 09-25-2008 10:22 PM

Aplia Grace Period??

Old 01-14-2010 at 09:00 AM   #1
potatopotato

Liked: 0 Times

Aplia Grace Period??
Hey everyone,

just wondering,...recently all of the aplia cards are sold out and I cannot buy anything...but i did register my aplia account.

This means I could still do the assignments and get grades for them, even though I didn't pay for aplia yet right?

btw, is there no submit button on the assignments?? i only see check answers button?? does pressing check answer mean i submitted it?

thx

Potatopotato
Old 01-14-2010 at 11:00 AM   #2
FireDragoonX
Elite Member

Liked: 142 Times

do you have a credit card? do your parents? friends? just buy it online like a normal person.
Old 01-14-2010 at 11:51 AM   #3
u.yousaf

Liked: 39 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatopotato View Post
Hey everyone,

just wondering,...recently all of the aplia cards are sold out and I cannot buy anything...but i did register my aplia account.

This means I could still do the assignments and get grades for them, even though I didn't pay for aplia yet right?

btw, is there no submit button on the assignments?? i only see check answers button?? does pressing check answer mean i submitted it?

thx

Potatopotato
Yeah you can still submit the assignments and they will be graded but you have to buy the card before the 24th and there is no submit button for the assignments. You can either do the grade it now option or just save the answer and it will automatically be graded after the deadline.

Old 01-14-2010 at 01:11 PM   #4
eric_3490

Liked: 7 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDragoonX View Post
do you have a credit card? do your parents? friends? just buy it online like a normal person.
That is what most people want to do but there is no option for that, they make us buy a card from titles.

Old 01-14-2010 at 05:38 PM   #5
FireDragoonX
Elite Member

Liked: 142 Times

no, they have to let you pay online via CC. It would be retarded if they didn't.
Old 01-14-2010 at 06:50 PM   #6
eric_3490

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDragoonX View Post
no, they have to let you pay online via CC. It would be retarded if they didn't.
Well they definitely don't give you that option, I heard it changed this term.

Old 01-14-2010 at 11:36 PM   #7
Abyss

Liked: 1 Time

I don't know about you but I just paid online like 6 hours ago... ro_O''
Old 01-14-2010 at 11:36 PM   #8
eric_3490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
I don't know about you but I just paid online like 6 hours ago... ro_O''
really? for econ 1bb3 ?

Old 01-24-2010 at 07:18 PM   #9
phlipside101

Liked: 1 Time

I`m in Econ 1BB3 as well and the prof announced to the class that this year the school has asked her to have all students buy an Aplia card through the bookstore instead of allowing us to pay online.

I`m sure you`ve noticed by now that it states on the Aplia website that the grace period has been extended into February, and there should be more cards in the Tank by then