MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
aplia Aditi92 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 09-07-2010 11:42 PM
Aplia Grace Period?? potatopotato First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 01-24-2010 07:18 PM
What is an aplia, gec code, and i-clicker? jujumiste General Discussion 10 09-13-2009 02:29 PM
i clickers & aplia Sync First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 21 09-25-2008 10:22 PM
aplia for macro econ jindal Academics 2 09-13-2008 02:24 PM

Problem of Aplia

Old 12-29-2008 at 11:40 AM   #1
mikefung

Liked: 11 Times

Problem of Aplia
I have Econ 1BB3 last term and 1B03 the coming term. I bought the bundle of 2 books with Aplia. It worked for my 1BB3 class but does it also included the 1B03 aplia too? How do I add the 1B03 course on Aplia? (I don't wanna spend another 70 bucks on this....)
Old 12-29-2008 at 07:55 PM   #2
zoyy

Liked: 9 Times

someone correct me if I'm wrong, but last year when i took 1b03, I believe the aplia code you get only works for one course. You can't add 1b03 because you used it for 1bb3...which means you have to spend another 70 bucks :(
Old 12-29-2008 at 10:18 PM   #3
MarkA

Liked: 25 Times

The code that comes in the bundle pack should work for both. If it's not working for you, you should should probably e-mail the prof so they can contact the Aplia people.

There were some problems last term where the codes only worked for one course. They were resolved before the trial period ran out, though.