MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Article Rewind: Off-Campus Housing lorend Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 0 04-25-2010 01:05 PM
Article Rewind: What Do You Want to Do Before You Die? lorend Misc 5 01-18-2010 07:24 PM
Article Rewind: Living in Residence lorend MacInsiders Announcements 3 08-31-2009 03:28 PM
Article Rewind: Residence Selection lorend MacInsiders Announcements 0 05-25-2009 10:40 AM
Thematic Article Rewind! lorend MacInsiders Announcements 9 02-12-2009 10:20 AM

Article Rewind: Residence and Housing

Upper year students are now at the point in the term that they have moved off-campus, and are either subletting off-campus or living at home. If you moved back to your parents, have you talked to them about moving home for the summer, their expectations and rules for you?

With only a few short weeks until incoming first year students are finished high school, there have been a lot of questions about off-campus housing and residence. That being said, although neither is mandatory, there are definitely reasons why one may prefer one over the other. Check out this guide to help you compare!

For example, I thought res was good for me in first year, but I knew I'd go crazy if I lived there in any of my subsequent years. For other students, after trying living off-campus for a year or two they decide to go back into residence. Other students commute during their time at McMaster. It all depends on preference and your finances.

On-CampusOff-CampusKeep checking back for more articles over the summer about living in residence and off-campus!

Have something you want to write for us about your experience in res of off-campus? AWESOME (we love articles written by MacInsiders users)!! You can submit them here.
Published by
MacInsiders VP

Article Tools

Deleted Post

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search