MacInsiders Logo
Old 09-01-2010 at 10:51 AM   #16
Sammcmaster
Staff - McMaster Athletics & Recreation
Faculty: Arts & Science
Year: Second

Liked: 10 Times
I'd suggest emailing the coach directly. Amos Connolly is the head coach [email protected] if you have any questions. It's always best to contact the coach before tryouts so that you are not JUST a walk on, but someone who the coach will remember your name from an email. Another person that may be able to help is Leah Henderson- [email protected], she is the athlete services coordinator.
Also, McMaster is announcing another HUGE basketball recruit today...
check out marauders.ca tonight or watch it on CH tonight...
  Deleted Post Deleted Post
Add negative rating0Add positive rank
Old 09-02-2010
jin09
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 09-02-2010 at 01:03 AM   #17
jin09
Year: First

Liked: 1 Time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammcmaster View Post
I'd suggest emailing the coach directly. Amos Connolly is the head coach [email protected] if you have any questions. It's always best to contact the coach before tryouts so that you are not JUST a walk on, but someone who the coach will remember your name from an email. Another person that may be able to help is Leah Henderson- [email protected], she is the athlete services coordinator.
Also, McMaster is announcing another HUGE basketball recruit today...
check out marauders.ca tonight or watch it on CH tonight...
thanks i appreciate this advice a lot
  Deleted Post Deleted Post
Add negative rating0Add positive rank
Old 09-02-2010 at 01:34 AM   #18
Jaff24
Year: First

Liked: 11 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slx4 View Post
It means something if you care at all for your home country's team. We may not be a top 10 basketball team in the world but our lack of support for our Canadian team is a definite reason why we aren't making as big strides as we can towards the next level. Show some Canadian love
the reason we arent in the top 10 isnt becaure of fan support..
its because there is a clear lack of talent. I'm pretty sure Canada has more basketball fans than a country like Lituania, but that doesn't me we are automatically better than them.

Not a member of MacInsiders? Signup now and gain full access to our student community!
Ask questions, get informed, and get involved!
Closed Thread