Trouble focussing? Alchemist11 Body & Food 6 01-11-2011 08:17 PM
Course trouble... Phillykae Academics 1 06-15-2010 12:09 PM
ELM Trouble All Over Again mike_302 Academics 14 01-08-2010 01:52 PM

Blackberry Trouble

Old 05-18-2011 at 11:29 AM   #31
Krusenik
Elite Member

Liked: 187 Times

yeah, I meant in terms of actual retail pricing.
Old 05-18-2011 at 10:47 PM   #32
J. Dorey
Elite Member

Liked: 169 Times

It's not that I hate my blackberry, up until this point (minus the charging issue) I have never had a major problem with it. I love the organizational options it gives you and so far it's been the best phone I've had. In regards to charging, I do let it drain completely and turn it off and what not, it has just never held its battery life for a long time, but that's most likely just a fault within the battery (I'm too cheap to pay for a new one), so I've learned to cope with it. But yeah, like I said, up until this problem, I had absolutely no problem with it, besides the camera not zooming for a day and a few screen/keyboard freezes. Another reason I wouldn't exactly want to switch away from Blackberry is the fact that I am not a fan of touchscreen, and I just don't like the appearance of the iPhone (and, like someone mentioned, Apple is ridiculous when it comes to pricing).
Old 05-20-2011 at 10:37 AM   #33
KN1991

Liked: 52 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydVicious View Post
your point would have some validity if I didn't see the sluttiest, most ditzy girls using them lol.

Wth does that have to do with blackberries being designed for the business world? Seriously, what is your problem with women? Your little header is weird/disturbing alone, coupled with all the sexist unnecessary comments you make me cringe half the time I see your name pop up.

I have the blackberry bold (9800) and Iphone (3). Problem with the blackberry is that it tends to not let me open text messages directly (have to start a new text with the same phone number just to open it) occasionally. Problem with Iphone, its camera sucks (plus no video), sometimes it's really slow, and not having physical buttons makes texting and calling a nuisance, but using the internet and apps is a plus. I've dropped them both multiple times and they've equally withstood any cracking. The battery on my blackberry is better than my iphone, but they're pretty similar.

Paying almost $600 for a phone isn't cheap, especially considering how small and limited they are (don't have certain features) and when a lot of people get a new phone every 1-2 years. I've heard a lot of good things about androids but I've never physically held one. To be honest, I prefer blackberry out of the two. It's a lot more practical and I like its security features, especially if you're a private person or dealing with a business. Plus, the touch screen is really annoying at times, in the winter I'd have to take my gloves off just to pick up the phone and it's a hassle after getting my nails done or in a rush. But it's all personal opinion, and anyone can say that someone's jumping on the bandwagon for just about anything.

Whenever you have problems with a phone, go to their website, they usually have updates and other tips to make sure your phone lasts. And invest in a good cellphone cover.