MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
cellphone line in mcmaster banana93 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 18 10-17-2012 07:46 AM
What's your cellphone plan? Cliu91 Computers & Tech 64 11-19-2010 11:57 AM
Cellphone Help Needed Desda Computers & Tech 7 09-03-2010 12:14 AM
Cellphone Battery Disposal missmatch Computers & Tech 7 04-07-2010 11:56 AM
Cellphone plan ishk33 General Discussion 22 09-03-2009 08:20 PM

Buy cellphone from Costco?

Old 07-19-2013 at 12:22 PM   #1
Allan
Elite Member

Liked: 115 Times

Buy cellphone from Costco?
Has anyone ever purchased a cellphone from the Wireless Etc. kiosks in Costco stores? Do you need to be a Costco member? (my parents have a Costco membership, but I wish to sign-up for the new phone under my name).

I hear that they often bundle Costco gift cards and accessories when you purchase a phone from them.
Old 07-19-2013 at 12:27 PM   #2
rpg51
Elite Member

Liked: 139 Times

call in and ask!!
Old 07-19-2013 at 02:34 PM   #3
ashleighp
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 126 Times

You have to be with a Costco member, but not actually a member yourself. My sister bought one under my membership, in her name.

Allan says thanks to ashleighp for this post.
Old 07-19-2013 at 06:22 PM   #4
Chevalier
Elite Member

Liked: 203 Times

not at all, bought my previous 2 phones from costco. I dont have a membership but my parents do, and it was fine. great thing about them is often they will give you random free stuff or wait till they come out with the deal where you get $100 costco gift card with your registration.

Allan says thanks to Chevalier for this post.
Old 07-19-2013 at 08:00 PM   #5
Allan
Elite Member

Liked: 115 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
not at all, bought my previous 2 phones from costco. I dont have a membership but my parents do, and it was fine. great thing about them is often they will give you random free stuff or wait till they come out with the deal where you get $100 costco gift card with your registration.
What kind of free stuff did you get? Do you get to choose?