MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone in KIN 1Y03, please answer this question! Vuci Academics 2 09-16-2010 04:25 PM
Quick Question.. staceykinz First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 10 06-30-2010 12:36 PM
quick question jamiebenyovi First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 06-12-2010 09:51 PM
Quick Question Gil76 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 05-01-2010 08:53 PM
Quick Question ThatGuy Academics 8 07-13-2009 02:02 PM

Can anyone answer a quick question about Antirequisites?

Old 05-30-2010 at 08:05 PM   #1
Sintos

Liked: 85 Times

Can anyone answer a quick question about Antirequisites?
So I was wondering... Does this mean you can't take the two courses in the same term... year... ever? Like if you take one, you CANNOT ever take the other one? Kind of bad wording but if you get what I mean I'd love to know...
Old 05-30-2010 at 08:08 PM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sintos View Post
So I was wondering... Does this mean you can't take the two courses in the same term... year... ever? Like if you take one, you CANNOT ever take the other one? Kind of bad wording but if you get what I mean I'd love to know...
If you pass one, you cannot take the other. Generally it's because they have equivalent material.
Old 05-30-2010 at 08:11 PM   #3
Sintos

Liked: 85 Times

Ahh
Damnit... I was afraid of that... Guess that is why I find the two courses interesting if they have the same material... Thanks!