MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MacPass mandatory? vampin19xx First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 07-09-2014 09:13 AM
is the welcome week fee mandatory? Jesse.C General Discussion 11 08-23-2013 12:15 AM
Is psychology mandatory? Sims First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 06-25-2012 01:23 PM
Previously taken Mandatory Course emcanter Academics 1 06-12-2011 12:31 PM
Mandatory course full qwerty91 Academics 5 06-17-2010 10:27 AM

can you help me find my mandatory requirements?

Old 08-14-2014 at 03:11 PM   #1
RedRanger

Liked: 0 Times

can you help me find my mandatory requirements?
I'm in the commerce program (business 1) and I'm trying to make sure I have all the required courses picked out, I've been looking at this link:

http://academiccalendars.rom cmaste...7& navoid=561

Where it says: 'The menu for 2014-2015 is as follows' there are a bunch of courses

Is this correct?
Old 08-14-2014 at 03:25 PM   #2
mm99mm

Liked: 4 Times

Hi,

Ok I looked at your link, and the courses listed under the "menu for 2014-2015" looks like the elective courses that are open to you, it didn't specify which ones are required.
But, what I did was I went to google and typed "commerce McMaster required courses" and it took me straight to the DeGroote school of business website here you can look at what is required for Level 1 here's the link: http://ug.degroote.mcmaster. ca/reg...s-for-level-1/

I also found a thread that talks about level 2 requirements: http://www.macinsiders.com/showthrea...+re quirement

I hope this helps!

Last edited by mm99mm : 08-14-2014 at 03:39 PM.

Loko likes this.
Old 08-14-2014 at 06:29 PM   #3
SweetyTweety
Elite Member

Liked: 164 Times

Go to MUGSI - academics - degree audit, and scroll to the bottom.
Old 08-14-2014 at 11:06 PM   #4
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

If you're going into first year and haven't yet registered, you may not have a degree audit.
Go to the link you posted, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on "business I", which is the program you're in. The requirements are listed there.