Public Digital Cameras? Allan General Discussion 4 11-11-2008 01:06 PM
digital cameras lorend General Discussion 8 01-02-2008 01:40 AM

Digital Cameras at Titles?

Old 02-05-2010 at 01:29 AM   #1
Allan
Elite Member

Liked: 115 Times

Digital Cameras at Titles?
Does Titles (MacMicro) sell digital cameras?

Does anyone know what models they have? Is there a price list online anywhere?

Thanks.
Old 02-05-2010 at 03:22 AM   #2
JeffB

Liked: 26 Times

I couldn't find anything on their website. I don't think I have ever seen cameras in there but I never ventured into the electronics section too often. I doubt they would sell them though.

Other places close by that you could look into, the electronics section in Fortinos (if they have cameras I doubt they would be the most recent models), Blacks Photography in University Plaza. Beyond that you are going to have to go up the mountain to the Golf links big box stores, future shop, costco, Henry's (a true camera store).

If you can wait a couple more weeks the newly announced models from CES should start to turn up in the stores, it also means that you can look for some sales as the stores clear off their older inventory (the better option in my opinion, nothing too exciting was released in this latest round of cameras other than HD video in a lot of the cameras instead of VGA.)
Old 02-05-2010 at 07:33 AM   #3
snaps

Liked: 32 Times

i am almost certain they hav digital cameras..

but its an overpriced store so i would not buy anything from there unless i had to
Old 02-05-2010 at 07:40 AM   #4
aaront
CSD HYPE Web Developer

Liked: 78 Times

There's a Black's in University plaza, or you can hop aboard the "5C to Meadowlands" and go to the Best Buy that they have there.
Old 02-05-2010 at 11:11 AM   #5
thatdudeukno

canadacomputers
You could also try canadacomputers. Just take the bus towards downtown and get off at that plaza with the mcdonalds and fortinos.

http://canadacomputers.com/index.php...mfg=all&sort=3
Old 02-05-2010 at 11:13 AM   #6
Allan
Elite Member

Liked: 115 Times

Thanks. I'm sure they're overpriced, but the reason why I want to buy it at Titles is because I have a gift card to use
Old 02-05-2010 at 06:03 PM   #7
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffB View Post
I couldn't find anything on their website.
In other news; whoever designed Titles' website should be shot.

That is the least informative piece of crap I've ever seen. 90% of their products aren't even listed there. Just copy and pasted stuff from Apple's website.

/unrelated rant

lorend likes this.
Old 02-05-2010 at 06:33 PM   #8
Afzal
Android Dev

Liked: 414 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post

That is the least informative piece of crap I've ever seen. 90% of their products aren't even listed there. Just copy and pasted stuff from Apple's website.

/unrelated rant
one time is not enough
Old 02-06-2010 at 01:01 AM   #9
myoozik

Liked: 42 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post

/unrelated rant

The Titles website as it is now is actually based on the old McMaster website interface. There wasn't much that could be done with it because there's a lot of "McMaster Branding" that needs to be followed.

A new website for Titles is coming soon, keep a look out for it to come out by mid-March.