MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is this doable? Danielrus Academics 8 06-01-2013 01:59 AM
is 10+ doable in Bio 2C03 and Bio 2B03? cmkc109 Academics 6 01-21-2013 02:59 PM
Is work study doable? peace General Discussion 4 08-16-2011 10:31 AM
NOT working in the summer - is it doable? Kathy2 General Discussion 12 05-02-2011 09:31 PM
is this doable? Theexe1 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 18 08-14-2009 09:20 PM

Doable semester?

Old 01-03-2014 at 09:47 PM   #16
kgrace

Liked: 0 Times

Okay, so I was really iffy on taking the religion course since I wasn't too interested in taking it. Now considering taking Bio 2A03, Physics 1B03, Humanities 2C03, Psych 2AP3 and Bio 2C03.

I'll probably take genetics over kin and take kin next year considering it's an elective course for me and genetics would allow me to take more courses in third year and also so I can get it over with.

Thoughts? Is this doable or did I just make it worse?
Old 01-04-2014 at 01:28 AM   #17
Alomar12

Liked: 42 Times

The Bio 2A03 labs are a lot of work. They involve doing journal research and long writeups. Since the writeup has to be presented like a journal article, there is a whole package of formatting guidelines you need to follow (or you lose a lot of marks). It usually takes 30-90 minutes just to format the writeup alone. I wouldn't take all this stuff at once.

Also, don't leave CAPA to the last day. The Physics Hlp Centre egts swamped and you can't get any help. Relatively speaking CAPA should be easy marks - marks you will likely need.