MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Engineering level 1 coop timetable review clouds First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 10 08-30-2010 04:42 PM
A Question For Non-Coop 1st Year Engineering Students VastHorizon First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 09-03-2009 05:44 PM
read course details lbqjenny Academics 7 06-10-2009 04:51 PM
McMaster Engineering - Coop MacEng First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 13 05-25-2008 08:48 PM
Quarters Halloween Details Chad MacInsiders Announcements 0 10-12-2007 03:57 PM

Engineering Coop (some details)

Old 06-21-2010 at 05:36 PM   #1
kldv
Just Some Guy

Liked: 35 Times

Engineering Coop (some details)
Title should read: Engineering Coop (*need* some details)

Hey guys,

I enrolled in coop a little while ago, but never finished the assignments.
Would anyone be able to help me out by refreshing me on what the slew of (super duper difficult) assignments are?

Also, (I will be emailing eccs in a sec but...) would anyone know what the rules are on taking a full year coop? For example, I have completed 3 years of school but still have 2 years remaining.

I will accept any form of response which helps, links are welcome, even encouraged.

(please note that the inclusion of the word "duper" nullifies any seriousness in the bracketed statement)
Old 06-21-2010 at 06:00 PM   #2
kldv
Just Some Guy

Liked: 35 Times

secondary question, aside the point but related...

Let's say you worked a job which highly relates to another job you are applying to.
This job is the only one which is really usable as a reference.
Unfortunately, the project you were on at that job fell through a year after you left and all of the upper management who saw you work has been laid off.
What would you do?

Is there any way of still using a reference?