[email protected]!* You Mugsi

Old 06-11-2010 at 12:39 AM   #61
kunaltandan
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 4 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrinabell View Post
i've always had problems using safari actually, but ill try
Really? It works effortlessly on mine. If you're having troubles closing windows without having the option to "alt+f4ing" it, we can do the same thing on a mac, but we just press command+w.
Old 06-11-2010 at 12:39 AM   #62
ShouldBeStudying
Elite Member

Liked: 357 Times

wtf? i finally get onto mugsi and now it's telling me The maximum allowable number of students are currently using SOLAR. Each student has a 45 minute time limit. Please try again later. IVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE
Old 06-11-2010 at 12:40 AM   #63
ShouldBeStudying
Elite Member

oh this must be the other stage everyone else was talking about..
Old 06-11-2010 at 12:40 AM   #64
alisonay

Liked: 1 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReDorkulateD View Post
wtf? i finally get onto mugsi and now it's telling me The maximum allowable number of students are currently using SOLAR. Each student has a 45 minute time limit. Please try again later. IVE NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE
Me neither... i've been trying for about 20 minutes now with that message... by the time i get on my mugsi session will have expired.. tell me how that makes any sense
Old 06-11-2010 at 12:41 AM   #65
kunaltandan
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisonay View Post
I cannot fathom why we put up with this shit. It's mind boggling.
I just can't fathom why Mac, which gets a whole lot of money each year, can't fix their damn system. It's almost like they're doing it on purpose to smite us or something. This was one of the biggest put-offs for me when I first came to Mac. It was the most terrible system I've ever seen. You'd think higher education, which we all pay for, would spend more money in making their system better, but no, they do the opposite.
Old 06-11-2010 at 12:42 AM   #66
kunaltandan
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReDorkulateD View Post
Really? Yeah, that message is another bummer. You think you're almost there, but that message pops up again xD.
Old 06-11-2010 at 12:43 AM   #67
alisonay

Liked: 1 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunaltandan View Post
I just can't fathom why Mac, which gets a whole lot of money each year, can't fix their damn system. It's almost like they're doing it on purpose to smite us or something. This was one of the biggest put-offs for me when I first came to Mac. It was the most terrible system I've ever seen. You'd think higher education, which we all pay for, would spend more money in making their system better, but no, they do the opposite.
I would pay an extra fee just to put towards mugsi regardless of how much I have to pay already for schooling (which is bull shit that they don't seem to put any of it towards making this a better experience).
Old 06-11-2010 at 12:43 AM   #68
Cassanova

Liked: 30 Times

Quote:
Me neither... i've been trying for about 20 minutes now with that message... by the time i get on my mugsi session will have expired.. tell me how that makes any sense
that happened to me. Like I said [email protected]&^(*& M%$#@!(*)& [email protected]*$&)! [email protected]#()$*!)F UF!)($*)!(@*$ YOU MUGSI!
Old 06-11-2010 at 12:44 AM   #69
kunaltandan
Account Disabled by User

Quote:
I would pay an extra fee just to put towards mugsi regardless of how much I have to pay already for schooling (which is bull shit that they don't seem to put any of it towards making this a better experience).
Agreed. I'd do the same thing.
Old 06-11-2010 at 12:48 AM   #70
MSaleh

Liked: 8 Times

What I want to do is throw a bomb through their ^$%&ing window.
Maybe that will help calm me down a bit.
Old 06-11-2010 at 12:52 AM   #71
kunaltandan
Account Disabled by User

Who's in charge of Mugsi/Solar/SHIT, anyway? Or is it a team of people? I really just wanna go up to him/her/them and slap them silly.
Old 06-11-2010 at 12:58 AM   #72
ShouldBeStudying
Elite Member

Wow Picked 8 Courses And It Crashed
Old 06-11-2010 at 01:06 AM   #73
Willmountain
Master and Commander

Liked: 69 Times

I've been trying to get on since 12. Got the Mugsi login box once, then it crashed.

Personally I find it ridiculous that we have to put up with this and improving it is never discussed EVER. At the very least I'd like to see a waitlist system implemented like at U of T... It would also be nice if the server could handle more than 5 students at a time.

denisa002 likes this.
Old 06-11-2010 at 01:29 AM   #74
Krusenik
Elite Member

Liked: 187 Times

F%&K man they forgot to feed the hamsters that power SOLAR again!!!!
Old 06-11-2010 at 01:31 AM   #75
sexytuna

Liked: 9 Times

For those lucky enough to see the dog with a grad hat on the top right corner of SOLAR. Yeah, what the $%@K is that doing there...isn't our mascot the phoenix! ARGGH!