mugsi jindal Academics 6 05-25-2010 01:45 PM
Mugsi Down healthsci1 Academics 9 05-16-2010 02:54 PM
MUGSI still available? Duarch Academics 9 01-02-2009 02:18 AM

[email protected]!* You Mugsi

Old 06-11-2010 at 01:32 AM   #76
Krusenik
Elite Member

Liked: 187 Times

Perhaps there is another fire at mcmaster and it's in the server rooms.

ooops oh no i didn't just bring up fire @ mcmaster.
Old 06-11-2010 at 01:33 AM   #77
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexytuna View Post
For those lucky enough to see the dog with a grad hat on the top right corner of SOLAR. Yeah, what the $%@K is that doing there...isn't our mascot the phoenix! ARGGH!
Maybe its a dog because SOLAR is a bltch :|

sew12, sexytuna like this.
Old 06-11-2010 at 01:34 AM   #78
denisa002

Liked: 3 Times

Argh man that was frustrating. I would say try to do 3 courses at a time, exit, and repeat. That's what I had to do coz SOLAR kept crashing on me!! We really need to put some pressure on these guys to create a better system, because like Will said, I've never heard it discussed.

On a side note, if anyone is dropping Kinesiology 3Y03, could you please shoot me a pm? I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 06-11-2010 at 01:35 AM   #79
Krusenik
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeves View Post
Maybe its a dog because SOLAR is a bltch :|

sexytuna likes this.
Old 06-11-2010 at 01:36 AM   #80
mickey2012

Liked: 10 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willmountain View Post
I've been trying to get on since 12. Got the Mugsi login box once, then it crashed.

Personally I find it ridiculous that we have to put up with this and improving it is never discussed EVER. At the very least I'd like to see a waitlist system implemented like at U of T... It would also be nice if the server could handle more than 5 students at a time.
I think it's because everyone forget about how disastrous the system is once they have taken their courses, so nobody would bring it up. The school knows it too: "nah...they're gonna shut up after a few hours." The rage doesn't last past registrastion time.
Old 06-11-2010 at 01:36 AM   #81
Willmountain
Master and Commander

Liked: 69 Times

Kin3Y03 is full??????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O! NO WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIII! ARGGGG WILL MOUNTAIN SMASH!!!!
Old 06-11-2010 at 01:37 AM   #82
Willmountain
Master and Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey2012 View Post
I think it's because everyone forget about how disastrous the system is once they have taken their courses, so nobody would bring it up. The school knows it too: "nah...they're gonna shut up after a few hours." The rage doesn't last past registrastion time.

Nobody forgets how disastrous the system is...
Old 06-11-2010 at 01:37 AM   #83
Krusenik
Elite Member

Quote:
Kin3Y03 is full??????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O! NO WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIII! ARGGGG WILL MOUNTAIN SMASH!!!!
get revenge on world!!
Old 06-11-2010 at 01:39 AM   #84
Willmountain
Master and Commander

I'm getting this message over and over again. The SOLAR login encountered an exception. You must log into MUGSI to use SOLAR. Please try again.

I don't understand how the hell I could possibly be on Solar without being on MUGSI... I'm baffled.
Old 06-11-2010 at 01:44 AM   #85
sexytuna

Liked: 9 Times

DAMN IT SOLAR!

SOLAR: 0_0..............*cra sh*

KRan, Laydee Death like this.
Old 06-11-2010 at 01:47 AM   #86
mickey2012

Quote:
Nobody forgets how disastrous the system is...
I didn't mean they completely forget... but they don't care as much until the next registrastion date is looming.
Old 06-11-2010 at 01:50 AM   #87
Abid.Hasan

Liked: 86 Times

If Solar ran on nerd tears it would have enough fuel now for a thousand years.
Old 06-11-2010 at 01:52 AM   #88
Willmountain
Master and Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey2012 View Post
I didn't mean they completely forget... but they don't care as much until the next registrastion date is looming.
haha fair, but they should at least invest in fixing the registration issues. This is a pretty vital part of education. I can't get into some courses that to me, are mandatory for what I, or many others want to do in the future because SOLAR/MUGSI isn't letting me/us in. I find it ridiculous that we pay so much for this education, and we don't end up taking courses we actually want to take.
Old 06-11-2010 at 01:58 AM   #89
mickey2012

Quote:
haha fair, but they should at least invest in fixing the registration issues. This is a pretty vital part of education. I can't get into some courses that to me, are mandatory for what I, or many others want to do in the future because SOLAR/MUGSI isn't letting me/us in. I find it ridiculous that we pay so much for this education, and we don't end up taking courses we actually want to take.
I won't deny that, but I can see how the server quota is needed. If too people are on solar clicking on the same course, how is the system going to determine who gets it? Having said that, crashing is the sin!
Old 06-11-2010 at 02:20 AM   #90
alisonay

Liked: 1 Time

Solar is like waiting in line for 5 hours at an icecream parlor when it's 45 degrees outside only to find out that the ***** infront of you took the last scoop.

Willmountain likes this.