MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help finding T13 changturkey First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 09-18-2010 11:53 PM
Getting my Girlfriend a Graduation Gift danallan Dating & Relationships 19 05-25-2010 10:01 AM
Ryan needs a girlfriend.. FAST! huzaifa47 MacInsiders Announcements 16 03-25-2010 01:57 AM
ENG II Course finding help. Kurt_ First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 11-08-2008 06:56 PM

Finding a Girlfriend ...

Old 02-02-2010 at 05:04 PM   #136
Proxy

Liked: 7 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossclot View Post
For all of you who doubted the technique, my sit and be pretty method is clearly working.
Your post = you talking. Just saying. That's hardly sitting pretty. :p

You're in Engineering, right? I've met a lot of interesting Eng girls and they're actually pretty easy to talk to (dunno why...all the girls I've met are pretty down to earth). P03 is a great place to just meet people. If you're lucky maybe one of your groups would have a girl in it and then...connections!

Old 02-02-2010 at 08:36 PM   #137
Rossclot

Liked: 137 Times

1P03 is a pretty relaxed, non-stress environment for meeting people. But meeting women? I feel kinda bad for the girls because the guys are always hitting on them, or being friendly so they can hit on them later. I wouldn't want to date someone from my faculty in my year though.

I'd be perfectly fine with dating an upper year girl in engineering; I agree that some of them are really cool people. It would be nice to date a girl who was hardworking, smart, and with weird science based interests of her own. I would just have to find a cool eng girl who wouldnt have a hang up dating a stupid first year.

And I forgot to mention this, but I have never asked a girl out. I have had 8 women in my life approach me for serious relationships(only 3 I had interest in dating), and the 3 were all very rewarding long term relationships. So for people who think it cant happen and that you have go go out and approach people, not true. Of course right now I am single, I hope I havent lost the "magic".
Old 02-02-2010 at 08:50 PM   #138
snaps

Liked: 32 Times

Quote:
And I forgot to mention this, but I have never asked a girl out. I have had 8 women in my life approach me for serious relationships(only 3 I had interest in dating), and the 3 were all very rewarding long term relationships. So for people who think it cant happen and that you have go go out and approach people, not true. Of course right now I am single, I hope I havent lost the "magic".

Im happy its all working out for you, but if everyone was like you, there would be a very big decline on sexually transmitted diseases

dont go out and ask every girl out, but dont just sit there either ..lol
Old 02-02-2010 at 09:56 PM   #139
Rossclot

Liked: 137 Times

hahah but recently it hasn't been working, that is why I have been whining on here.

women like a guy who whines, right? antisocial, afraid of people, angsty, whines about existance and loneliness, I'm pretty much the main vampire character from the twilight series.... minus the glitter. This should be working ...
Old 02-02-2010 at 09:59 PM   #140
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

Quote:
women like a guy who whines, right? antisocial, afraid of people, angsty, whines about existance and loneliness, I'm pretty much the main vampire character from the twilight series.... minus the glitter. This should be working ...
19 years of experience tells me it doesn't.
Old 02-02-2010 at 10:35 PM   #141
niteskie
Elite Member

Liked: 45 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF_CHAN View Post
Aww Jeff. lol
Old 02-02-2010 at 10:48 PM   #142
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Quote:
I'm pretty much the main vampire character from the twilight series
Maybe thats the problem.

_Luu_ says thanks to reeves for this post.

lawleypop likes this.
Old 02-02-2010 at 10:54 PM   #143
Afzal
Android Dev

Liked: 414 Times

ok here's a formula....first part of a long chain of trial and errors

1. Act like she's the world to you (could mean it but that;s just not good for later)
2. DONT MAKE FUN OF YOURSELF...you might lose confidence
3. from what i might've observed: don't be obsessive, if she doesn't wanna tell you something don't act lame to get it out of her
4. DONT stalk her all over the internet + life and then tell her about herself, that's creepy
5. try not to make fun of her...but it's fun to make fun of overly polite voices haha
6. make fun of others with her but not of her friends...but don't make fun of faces or natural things
7. don't swear, ever. (I dunno if this is good these days but not swearing is always good )
8. don't ***** about your life to her...and if she bitches about her life, listen BUT don't give her solutions immediately, let her speak her heart out and then IF she wants a solution, open your mouth.
9. don't yell at her or talk about her "specialties" with your friends
10. if she wants to help you and you don't like it, tell her politely that you can do it yourself and if she still wants to help...be patient and pause for sometime (don't say anything), if she's smart she'll get the hint
11. whenever she's angry or upset, just give her a hug lol (melts everyone), but make sure your mistake isn't something big and don't take advantage of that hug!
12. don't force her to do anything, give her a choice in everything.
13. if she makes fun of you in front of someone else, or bitches about someone else in front of you...----> LEAVE HER! you deserve someone better and if she can ***** about someone else to you, she can do the same about to to someone else
14. Try this one, not guaranteed to work...Try to be like the twilight vampire guy ---> untouchable

Be yourself means:
Don't tip a waiter if you never tipped before
dont buy her expensive gifts you'll regret it when you break up instead make her believe that gifts objectify the love you have for her...but your love is so much more

oh btw, if she fears the L word, LEAVE...who are you kidding, you came all the way just to get laid :s

to break up with a girl in canada, just tell her you won't make love to her until after marriage (that is, if she supports pre-marital sex, otherwise she'll be attracted to you even more )

try each step and make notes, if needed, do more trials...post results, will investigate and change experiment accordingly

Good luck (pshhhh...who says there isn't a defined method to get all )

(well, that's some of my dating knowledge...but point is, i don't date )

PS: Substitute you with whoever you want.

PPS: the censored word is a female dog :s

Last edited by Afzal : 02-02-2010 at 11:01 PM.
Old 02-02-2010 at 11:04 PM   #144
lmasud

Liked: 33 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF_CHAN View Post
damn...u started early

0t10 likes this.
Old 02-02-2010 at 11:08 PM   #145
lmasud

Liked: 33 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afzal View Post
ok here's a formula....first part of a long chain of trial and errors

1. Act like she's the world to you (could mean it but that;s just not good for later)
2. DONT MAKE FUN OF YOURSELF...you might lose confidence
3. from what i might've observed: don't be obsessive, if she doesn't wanna tell you something don't act lame to get it out of her
4. DONT stalk her all over the internet + life and then tell her about herself, that's creepy
5. try not to make fun of her...but it's fun to make fun of overly polite voices haha
6. make fun of others with her but not of her friends...but don't make fun of faces or natural things
7. don't swear, ever. (I dunno if this is good these days but not swearing is always good )
8. don't ***** about your life to her...and if she bitches about her life, listen BUT don't give her solutions immediately, let her speak her heart out and then IF she wants a solution, open your mouth.
9. don't yell at her or talk about her "specialties" with your friends
10. if she wants to help you and you don't like it, tell her politely that you can do it yourself and if she still wants to help...be patient and pause for sometime (don't say anything), if she's smart she'll get the hint
11. whenever she's angry or upset, just give her a hug lol (melts everyone), but make sure your mistake isn't something big and don't take advantage of that hug!
12. don't force her to do anything, give her a choice in everything.
13. if she makes fun of you in front of someone else, or bitches about someone else in front of you...----> LEAVE HER! you deserve someone better and if she can ***** about someone else to you, she can do the same about to to someone else
14. Try this one, not guaranteed to work...Try to be like the twilight vampire guy ---> untouchable

Be yourself means:
Don't tip a waiter if you never tipped before
dont buy her expensive gifts you'll regret it when you break up instead make her believe that gifts objectify the love you have for her...but your love is so much more

oh btw, if she fears the L word, LEAVE...who are you kidding, you came all the way just to get laid :s

to break up with a girl in canada, just tell her you won't make love to her until after marriage (that is, if she supports pre-marital sex, otherwise she'll be attracted to you even more )

try each step and make notes, if needed, do more trials...post results, will investigate and change experiment accordingly

Good luck (pshhhh...who says there isn't a defined method to get all )

(well, that's some of my dating knowledge...but point is, i don't date )

PS: Substitute you with whoever you want.

PPS: the censored word is a female dog :s
I didn't know there was 14 point rule on how to get women...sounds to me like the girl I would get following these rules wouldn't be the type I would want to be in a relationship with. As in, the point of being in a relationship is to have much, and enjoy each other's company...90% of the above mentioned rules would make me someone that I'm not, hence I would not enjoy my time with the girl, so then what would be the point of following your advice?
Old 02-02-2010 at 11:21 PM   #146
Afzal
Android Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmasud View Post
I didn't know there was 14 point rule on how to get women...sounds to me like the girl I would get following these rules wouldn't be the type I would want to be in a relationship with. As in, the point of being in a relationship is to have much, and enjoy each other's company...90% of the above mentioned rules would make me someone that I'm not, hence I would not enjoy my time with the girl, so then what would be the point of following your advice?
well then it doesn't suit you actually it just suits me i think

the guide doesn't tell you to be yourself, it tells you what you need to become to get a decent girl

but if you wanna make sure that a girl would be compatible with you...find someone that is a reflection of who you are
Old 02-02-2010 at 11:28 PM   #147
reeves
Jedi IRL

Quote:
well then it doesn't suit you actually it just suits me i think

the guide doesn't tell you to be yourself, it tells you what you need to become to get a decent girl

but if you wanna make sure that a girl would be compatible with you...find someone that is a reflection of who you are
A "decent girl" is gonna like you for you. not for what you pretend to be around her. I know Im an ass. Every gf Ive had will tell you Im an ass. But they dated me because I was that way, not because I faked sunshine and rainbows to impress them.
Old 02-02-2010 at 11:31 PM   #148
Afzal
Android Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeves View Post
A "decent girl" is gonna like you for you. not for what you pretend to be around her. I know Im an ass. Every gf Ive had will tell you Im an ass. But they dated me because I was that way, not because I faked sunshine and rainbows to impress them.
people can change...i know, i become extremely lame in a relationship and don't realize that until i've broken up

well he wanted a guide, what are you people bashing me for I don't even date
Old 02-02-2010 at 11:37 PM   #149
reeves
Jedi IRL

Quote:
people can change...i know, i become extremely lame in a relationship and don't realize that until i've broken up

well he wanted a guide, what are you people bashing me for I don't even date
Not bashing you. Just saying that a lot of the stuff you listed would require a change for most people. And that change can be very detrimental.
Old 02-02-2010 at 11:40 PM   #150
Afzal
Android Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeves View Post
Not bashing you. Just saying that a lot of the stuff you listed would require a change for most people. And that change can be very detrimental.
it can...i agree
so work on changing yourself first haha

(i'm just too stressed to be serious right now)