MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First year social sciences admission Danae99 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 02-19-2017 05:58 PM
Social Sciences BA - Second Year themacmaster Academics 5 06-12-2013 03:19 PM
First year- Social Sciences ReginaD Introduce Yourself 8 07-24-2011 12:05 PM
switch from social sciences to science level 2 bubblegum3 Academics 4 06-30-2010 12:23 PM
Admitted to Social Sciences I, will i be able to switch into the BIOPSYCH program? MariaQ First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 04-27-2010 03:24 PM

First year Social Sciences (might switch)

Old 06-10-2017 at 10:24 PM   #1
maclife22

Liked: 0 Times

First year Social Sciences (might switch)
Hey guys! I'm so excited to be joining this community. I'm entering my first year in Social Sciences possibly majoring in Psychology, Neuroscience, and Behaviour. My primary goal is to go to med school but there's just so much more I want to learn. I want to take courses in business, comp sci and arts but I'm also planning on transferring into Life Sci or ArtsSci. Do you guys have any advice as to how I can go about transferring and which courses to take? Also, if I do plan on tranferring, do I need to take the required courses in SocSci 1?
Old 06-12-2017 at 11:54 AM   #2
old guy

Liked: 5 Times

For med school you need an A+ average and more.