MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Moving in tomorrow ShesTheMan McKay Hall Forum 23 09-04-2010 07:07 PM
How many boxes do people actually bring? olive First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 19 08-28-2010 02:09 PM
How many boxes? Iman First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 08-18-2008 06:36 PM
Moving In katie_batt Residence & Housing 4 07-27-2008 11:26 PM

Where to get boxes for moving?

Old 04-29-2010 at 11:52 AM   #1
TTHX

Liked: 62 Times

Where to get boxes for moving?
Hey, I'm in a situation where I don't have anything to pack with lol. do you guys know of a place where I can get a bunch of cardboard boxes? Thanks.
Old 04-29-2010 at 11:57 AM   #2
Kareko

Liked: 8 Times

best option is to try a local grocery store, they go through quite alot and likely have some in the back if you ask

TTHX says thanks to Kareko for this post.
Old 04-29-2010 at 12:01 PM   #3
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

I've always gone to No Frills, where they have boxes at the front of the store in place of bags, and helped myself. The LCBO is pretty good for boxes too. As a last resort, you can call local movers and ask about buying/renting used boxes, though that can get expensive if they're greedy.

TTHX says thanks to reeves for this post.
Old 04-29-2010 at 12:26 PM   #4
manu
jack

Liked: 75 Times

Go to a local photocopying store..the boxes they use for the paper are very strong!

TTHX says thanks to manu for this post.
Old 04-29-2010 at 01:20 PM   #5
Kathy2
Elite Member

Liked: 529 Times

LCBO, Food Basics (Stoney Creek), No Frills

TTHX says thanks to Kathy2 for this post.