MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
gpa for graduation Jesse.C Academics 13 11-18-2013 11:11 PM
Name on graduation username2 Academics 7 11-16-2012 09:24 PM
Graduation Photos MLSA29 General Discussion 7 12-04-2009 10:16 AM
Graduation deeO Academics 14 07-21-2009 05:26 PM
Graduation Photos + Marmor - What Do I Do? temara.brown ARCHIVES 9 11-09-2008 07:17 PM

Graduation photos

Old 05-27-2014 at 07:21 PM   #1
maillilj

Liked: 0 Times

Graduation photos
Does anyone know the recommended months to get graduation pictures done? I'm not sure if the photography place in the student centre gets booked early which is why I am asking.
Thanks in advance!
Old 05-27-2014 at 08:20 PM   #2
Serene
Elite Member

Liked: 173 Times

I got mine taken in October last year and the time slots were about filled, so I think it would be even more filled in the spring. There is no harm in getting it done early anyways
Old 05-27-2014 at 08:34 PM   #3
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times

Most people who are graduating get theirs done during their first semester of their final year. This is because the grad photos had to be done before a certain due date for your picture to be included in the graduation composite of your program.

I got mine done early January of this year simply because November and December of last year were fully booked. But my picture was still included in the composite though. Good luck trying to book an appointment.
Old 05-27-2014 at 10:03 PM   #4
oldviking

Liked: 18 Times

I waited until I got a desperate reminder from my department, that the deadline for inclusion in the composite was approaching. I got an appointment within a week. The composites are free. Go to your department office to ask for yours. If your picture is on it, you're entitled.
PS. I waited till March.
Old 05-28-2014 at 07:27 AM   #5
Biochem47
Elite Member

Liked: 73 Times

I got mine in January, no problem.

We got our composites in April during exams.