MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Number of people allowed in a course Kira Academics 7 06-13-2010 11:17 PM
A question for upper years regarding difficulty of University Alchemist11 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 27 11-05-2009 02:42 PM
Is it usual for people to do extra years of undergrad? sinthusized First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 08-20-2008 07:17 PM
SIN Number? Ruggedman Academics 2 07-04-2008 09:20 AM
Max number of units Omega_X13 Academics 2 06-25-2008 08:04 PM

Highest number of people going to university in ten years!

Old 07-16-2010 at 11:45 AM   #15
Marlowe
Elite Member

Liked: 421 Times
Only if you take it all seriously :p

When I first read it I really liked it, but after I looked into some of his points/examples more you can see his interpretations of events are a bit "liberal", to be nice. I'd still recommend it though, even if its not all true it does make you think about a lot of things that rarely get thought about. The stuff he said about schooling isn't quite so out there as some of his other stuff.

Old 07-16-2010 at 04:04 PM   #16
cory_1991

Liked: 5 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPack View Post
I dont think you will get that until later on in the year. They still are dealing with rescinding people's offer
Ok thanks,

If you ever hear anything let me know lol

Just curious...

Cory

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search