MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
When are we accepted to level 2 programs? Sintos First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 11 05-13-2010 02:44 PM
Bio/life sci programs in level II mtristani Academics 12 03-10-2010 10:15 PM
Programs at Mac manu General Discussion 8 06-28-2009 09:12 PM
Level II Programs? Mr.Prodigy Academics 5 03-29-2009 10:56 PM
Looking for that borchure type page with all level 2 life sci programs aviaf Academics 5 10-12-2008 12:37 PM

Level II Programs

Old 02-26-2009 at 11:32 AM   #1
James

Liked: 0 Times

Level II Programs
I received an email that as a Level 1 science student, that I must apply to the Level II program that I want to be considered for the 2009-10. Could someone please explain this to me. I do not want to switch programs and I assumed that I would automatically get into the 2nd year of my program as long as I passed all my first year courses. Is there a chance that I may not get into 2nd year? Can someone please explain this email to me. Thanks in advance
Old 02-26-2009 at 12:23 PM   #2
Harlequin

Liked: 35 Times

you have to pick a program to specialize into.

James says thanks to Harlequin for this post.
Old 02-26-2009 at 03:03 PM   #3
Lois
Elite Member

Liked: 361 Times

You'll definitely get into second year as long as you fulfilled all the requirements.

They're just asking if you want to specialize or not.
For instance, if you're currently in life science you can enter the life sciences honours program, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or Biology programs (and their specializations). If you have any trouble, you can always go into the Science office in BSB to get some help with your selection for next year.

James says thanks to Lois for this post.