MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Psychology 1X03's "optional" and "required" texts WitekS First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 40 08-26-2009 10:38 PM
On another another lighter note - soccer anyone? _Luu_ General Discussion 39 07-06-2009 01:15 PM
The "I'm Lonely" Thread. wintermelon First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 52 09-16-2008 11:50 AM
Colbert's "Holiday Thread Down"! Chad General Discussion 3 12-01-2006 11:26 PM

On a lighter note.. let's do a "get to know each other" thread =D

Old 07-03-2009 at 11:35 PM   #76
killza

Liked: 105 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.erl View Post
I am, without a doubt, Chris Erl.
Male.
Desperate...I mean, umm, single.
Idealistic, Extraverted, Political.
Get that eternally longed for History/Poli Sci B.A., be universally respected and admired, become amazingly ballin.

This is so much more fun then arguing about the benefits of unionism!

kiddos for being the only one admitting that your desperate!
Old 07-03-2009 at 11:58 PM   #77
feonateresa
Elite Member

Liked: 196 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFryingFish View Post
Brian
Male
In a relationship
shy, creative, absent minded
To be less shy and absent minded. I'm gonna force myself to be social this year.
I'm shy too! Well, around people I don't know. Otherwise I'm sort of a kook. ;]

Join a club! Or something. I'm sort of wary of doing that myself, but I might try. Maybe even getting a job at Mac will help too.
Old 07-04-2009 at 12:04 AM   #78
sinthusized
Elite Member

Liked: 98 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by feonateresa View Post
I'm shy too! Well, around people I don't know. Otherwise I'm sort of a kook. ;]

Join a club! Or something. I'm sort of wary of doing that myself, but I might try. Maybe even getting a job at Mac will help too.
I'm shy around those i don't know well also... then I don't shut up lol.
Old 07-04-2009 at 12:37 AM   #79
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 507 Times

Haha. Some people peg me as extroverted. Others, introverted.

I think it depends on the situation, location, and the clothing.

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 07-04-2009 at 10:50 AM   #80
Joseph

Liked: 132 Times

Joseph Dallaire
Male
Single
Humorous (Well, I'm told that...), Caring, Easygoing
1) To see the Leafs win the Stanley Cup in my lifetime 2) To become a Biomedical Scientist and work for the World Health Organization

-Joseph

Old 07-04-2009 at 10:52 AM   #81
PTGregD
Elite Member

Liked: 349 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
1) To see the Leafs win the Stanley Cup in my lifetime
The Canadian dream!
Old 07-04-2009 at 10:56 AM   #82
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTGregD View Post
The Canadian dream!
Lol, indeed it is! XD
Old 07-04-2009 at 11:06 AM   #83
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 507 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
Lol, indeed it is! XD

Not for all of us, though.

We are people of this generation, bred in at least modest comfort, housed in universities, looking uncomfortably into the world we inherit. -- Port Huron Statement

Old 07-04-2009 at 11:06 AM   #84
Mz.Morra13

Liked: 26 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by huzaifa47 View Post
First of all you guys, Please refrain from ever saying "Manu". It makes me sick to the stomach and my blood boil. Why is everyone soo bloody lazy? Its Manutd! Get it right! Its "Manutd"!!! Manu is a HIGHLY derogatroy term used by rivals(Leeds/Liverscum) to mock the death of the bubsy babes. It could pretty much get you stabbed/beaten up in Manchester/Stretford end :S here: http://snipurl.com/mugmanu
Sure it sounds pretty rudimentary/stupid to clarify addittion of just two letters, but words DO make a difference. The chant which is still used sometimes is highly offensive:
"Duncan edwards is manure,rotting in his grave
man you are manure-rotting in your grave"
There are other variations to it I don't remember, but I'm pretty sure liverpool fans sung it this year after the Old Trafford match....

And Alexandra, lol I know he was a bit of an egoistic, cheating little douchebag as well, but you cannot deny he was the kind of class Chelsea never had and never will. It was a bloody top 6 club at best long before Roman bought it and all these plastic fans came tumbing in for expected glory, now most of them are with United after OUR recent successes. But I'm glad that those silly plastics are leaving, this is only a recent phenomenon though. I've been with them since 1998(I think I was 9 at that time :S) and I know. How long have you been a so called chelski fan, answer honestly I don't know a single fan who was there before Roman. Without him it lol I wonder how many of you would have supported chelsea since it was no better then Aston Villa or Everton! But the fact of the matter is that United of all you clubs has the most history and class, Bubsy Babes, George Best, The 90's Generation, King Eric! lol what do you guys have! Winning eff all your history!

And talking of douchebags, what about Fat" I love my children mate" Lampard and the Racist John Terry and its a effin Disgrace Diving whining Drogba and Herr Ja" Runs faster after the ref then ever in the match" Ballack and "55k a week you must be effin kidding me" Cashely Cole. I could go On lol

HAHAHAHAH Snared! Don't be shooting rocks from a greenhouse in the future maam

p.s: I so know you claim to hate that git, but secretly the Italian in you goes all excited and hot when you see his bronzed Abs at the end of the match admit it

And Owen is a hit and miss, if he's fit he can still give us 15-20 goals a season guaranteed. A big IF though!
that was really long loll and no...I don't watch to see men take off their shirts I watch for the game (I used to play OYSL so.) PLUS hes portuguese. but i WILL admit he has impeccable ball skills I'm quite aware he's a decent player but his attitude and cheating habits are distasteful and make him less spectacular. And i didn't know the whole story behind man u, man utd. i stand corrected. I've been a chelsea fan since i startd watching the EPL in 04. My coach introduced me to it because, as a defender, he wanted me to watch Terry's style. So no, I'm not one of those people who just hopped on the bandwagon because they were winning, I just took an interest in their style of play (flat back four and a nice passing game) that was reflective of the style that my coach wanted us to play.
And besides, its fun to hate on man utd just liek u enjoy hating on chelsea.
Ps. Ma'am? really? its MISS. jeeeeez.
Old 07-04-2009 at 11:07 AM   #85
niteskie
Elite Member

Liked: 45 Times

It's so nice to see other shy people like me.
Old 07-04-2009 at 11:16 AM   #86
Matthew K

Liked: 70 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
1) To see the Leafs win the Stanley Cup in my lifetime
Quote:
The Canadian dream!
Never! Every expansion team will win before that happens. In fact, Hamilton will probably get a team, and win a Cup before the Leafs win it again.

GO HABS GO!!!

*gets ready to get bashed*
Old 07-04-2009 at 11:26 AM   #87
_Luu_
Elite Member

Liked: 184 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post
Never! Every expansion team will win before that happens. In fact, Hamilton will probably get a team, and win a Cup before the Leafs win it again.

GO HABS GO!!!

*gets ready to get bashed*
Actually, the Winnipeg Jets will come back and win it before those two even get to the finals.

GO JETS GO
Old 07-04-2009 at 11:32 AM   #88
sew12
Elite Member

Liked: 473 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew K View Post

GO HABS GO!!!
Yes!
Old 07-04-2009 at 11:41 AM   #89
PTGregD
Elite Member

Liked: 349 Times

Well, it's a dream. I didn't say it would ever happen though.
Old 07-04-2009 at 11:46 AM   #90
Joseph

Liked: 132 Times

Quote:
Well, it's a dream. I didn't say it would ever happen though.
Dreams do come true eventually!

-Joseph