MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mac security caught me with alcohol!! amitoj First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 19 11-01-2010 12:20 AM
New Law: 21 and under must have zero alcohol while driving Chad MacInsiders Announcements 37 08-04-2010 02:37 PM
alcohol during frosh week starlight First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 60 09-03-2009 08:37 PM
alcohol troubles !! macbaby07 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 09-01-2009 11:42 AM

Mac Alcohol Policy

Old 08-16-2011 at 09:17 PM   #16
previnw

Liked: 1 Time

Unless you're really friendly with your CA I highly doubt they'd be coming in to check your room, and if you were friendly they wouldn't rat you out on that. And leaving out bottles would be a bad idea and I know people have gotten written up by CA's because of it.
Old 08-16-2011 at 09:39 PM   #17
Tailsnake
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 453 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak705 View Post
Protip #3: If its a weekend, and you're in a large res, when CAs are doing their sweeps not on your floor, almost anything goes LOL. We had a slip 'n' slide with industrial sheets of plastic down an entire hallway. People were drinking beers out in the hall and having a grand old time.
I remember breaking that up ಠ_ಠ
Old 08-17-2011 at 01:19 AM   #18
TheBrickWall
Elite Member

Liked: 46 Times

"Don't Ask, Don't Tell"
Old 08-17-2011 at 07:16 AM   #19
Freak705
Elite Member

Liked: 158 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailsnake View Post