MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Offer Rescinded laiac First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 14 08-04-2010 01:36 PM
Going to visit McMaster today to speak about rescinded offer - who should I contact? california First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 13 07-21-2010 03:46 PM
McMaster just rescinded my offer.. what should i do now? california First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 25 07-19-2010 07:41 AM
McMaster offer MSDN stuff? Bumchoda General Discussion 12 09-26-2009 10:47 AM
Accepted my offer! Now what..? kwun First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 04-12-2009 03:41 PM

McMaster Rescinded Offer???????!!!!

Old 07-15-2010 at 06:20 PM   #16
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

If you can, you should go in person. Chances are things will get fixed much quicker that way.
Old 07-15-2010 at 06:28 PM   #17
MacRK101

Liked: Liked 7 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
If you can, you should go in person. Chances are things will get fixed much quicker that way.
Yup that was what I planned on doing, I am going with my parents tomorrow. Thanks for the advice.
Old 07-16-2010 at 12:26 AM   #18
vp15

Liked: 4 Times

they might have used your older functions mark to calculate ur top six resultin your avg to be lower but thats the only reason I can think as to why they would rescind your offer
Old 07-16-2010 at 11:50 AM   #19
Commander
P.I.M.P

Liked: 63 Times

Had the same problem but with Engineering I. I called the day later, and they said that it was fine and it the problem was the O.S.S.D status in OUAC.

So check your OUAC, if everything is good there just make a call to make sure everything is ok.
Old 07-16-2010 at 12:14 PM   #20
MacRK101

Liked: Liked 7 Times

Hey everyone, thanks for the advice.

I went to McMaster today and my O.S.S.D status on my ouac was incorrect as someone mentioned here. They cleared everything up and I am heading to McMaster in September for business! Woooo!

Stress-free now!

Old 07-16-2010 at 12:24 PM   #21
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRK101 View Post
Hey everyone, thanks for the advice.

I went to McMaster today and my O.S.S.D status on my ouac was incorrect as someone mentioned here. They cleared everything up and I am heading to McMaster in September for business! Woooo!

Stress-free now!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yy!

lorend likes this.