MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Going back home from Mcmaster University to Toronto on weekends? Unregistered First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 10 08-08-2012 01:16 PM
Carpool: Toronto to Brantford, or Toronto to Kitchener/Cambridge Melanieee General Discussion 0 07-23-2012 03:08 PM
Toronto to Mcmaster? enarab Automotive & Transportation 6 09-09-2011 12:37 PM
How To Get From Mcmaster To Toronto (go Bus)? rcmp1234 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 10-01-2010 08:31 PM
McMaster Marauders vs. University of Toronto Varsity Blues! Phoenix General Discussion 3 10-07-2009 06:44 PM

Mcmaster to toronto??

Old 08-21-2012 at 09:11 PM   #1
Unregistered

Mcmaster to toronto??
Okay so i think im supposed to take the go bus express or something to union station in toronto but i read that the express gobus doesnt come to the gostation that is on campus....??? Right?? So I go to the one in downtown hamilton? is there an express go bus to union station that comes on campus??

I want to know where exactly i can buy this 'presto' card and fill it up with money.... is there a place in mcmaster you can do this like on the gobus station there (ive never ridden on gotransit before i dont know how their stops look like is like a ttc stop in toronto or is it a building where i can buy my presto card and fill it up right then and there........)? or do i go to the downtown hamilton gobus station?

help is appreciated.
Old 08-21-2012 at 09:15 PM   #2
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

Your local bus station should sell it if you are in the GTA area. It comes loaded with some value then you can add more if you want. Do you really need the express? I think campus should have both I'll check..
Old 08-21-2012 at 09:18 PM   #3
Unregistered

Okay man thank you so much i appreciate it. ill wait for you. I think express would be a lot easier for me as there would not be as much running around in random places.
Old 08-21-2012 at 09:19 PM   #4
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

You can go to the Hamilton GO Station downtown (hunter st) and buy a Presto card at the ticket booth. You can then board the QEW express to union.

The presto card takes a bit to activate, unfortunately.
Old 08-21-2012 at 09:33 PM   #5
Unregistered

take a bit of what? time or money?