MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please help, with mechatronics Moson Mo General Discussion 24 01-20-2011 08:21 AM
Engineering Mgmt. Electives GCSM First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 14 05-20-2010 12:46 PM
Lab Conflict? (Mechatronics Eng) AnguishedEnd Academics 3 08-18-2009 10:37 PM
HELP with mechatronics courses quick!! highoutput Academics 8 06-22-2009 02:23 AM
Mechatronics cowpuppy First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 04-30-2009 02:49 PM

Mechatronics & Mgmt OR Biomed Elec Eng (PLZ HELP!)

Old 06-07-2011 at 07:45 PM   #16
MacPack
Offical Deal Blogger
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 160 Times

concerning cadavers, since some religions are against disturbing the dead, you could probably be exempt from that one project.
Old 06-08-2011 at 12:04 AM   #17
Moson Mo

Liked: 1 Time

go for tron and management, and be my friend for the rest of 4 years..
Old 06-08-2011
RememberTwce
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 06-08-2011 at 09:59 PM   #18
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPack View Post
concerning cadavers, since some religions are against disturbing the dead, you could probably be exempt from that one project.
Its a whole course..
Old 06-08-2011 at 10:03 PM   #19
MacPack
Offical Deal Blogger
MacInsiders Staff

oh lol which course is this exactly?
Old 06-08-2011 at 10:09 PM   #20
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPack View Post
oh lol which course is this exactly?
Anatomy and physiology
Old 06-08-2011 at 10:15 PM   #21
MacPack
Offical Deal Blogger
MacInsiders Staff

2l03 or 2ll3?
Old 06-09-2011 at 12:33 AM   #22
patso29

Liked: 3 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noraa View Post
Well, I am in Mechatronics Engineering and Management. Sadly, I must inform you that both your decision contains a LOT of circuits. If you really hate those, I think you might have gotten yourself in a situation. But I don't think you will find it as bad, since electrical circuits have a great deal of relevance to synths. These electrical circuits creates filters, which can be done in both circuits and software. There is a course in SW/Tron that teaches a about filters which relates greatly with music production. (SWE 2MX3, if I am not mistaken) In the later years, you'll learn about signal analysis and how to create filters to do awesome things to it. Like how to encrypt your own message into a song file or to write and create your own sound effects. Eventually, you'll understand how all the crap you learn in your earlier years fit together and will have an appreciation of all the crazy stuff you have to learn in Mechatronics.

The programming you are going to get are the standard programming every electrical engineer and software engineer will have. There will be two different type of programming, the traditional C/C++ and your VHDL.

Since, you don't like dead things, there are a few course they you arn't going to like. I know that Bio/Med requires a course where you have to work with cadavers.

PS: MECH = MECH ENG, TRON = MECHATRONICS
O really??? you get to learn about filters and all that music stuff? that actually got me pretty excited, yaaaay I think I made the right choice!!...and to the other person doing tron next year, add me on fb I made a mechatronics 2014/2015 group
Old 06-09-2011 at 01:10 AM   #23
Boolean

Liked: 169 Times

I think you'll enjoy Tron because you get a taste of everything and if your ELECT Eng appetite still isn't satisfied, you can still go out and expand on the solid foundation you were given in your Tron courses. Just my thought.

Also, When skynet goes under(as it inevitably will since movies don't lie) and coffee machines start chasing people, who's gonna save the day?

,,besides the fact that we may have had something to do with the machines turning on us in the first place... but lets disregard that for now

if(at_first_you_dont_su cceed) break;