MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Econ 1B03/1BB3 AnguishedEnd Academics 3 06-06-2010 11:05 AM
Econ 1BB3 and Econ 1B03 in the same semester a good idea? melodicdream First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 08-13-2009 01:04 PM
Econ 1B03 and ECON 1BB3 lampk Academics 24 06-24-2009 09:26 AM
Econ 1B03 or 1BB3 mmal First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 11 07-27-2008 12:09 PM

NEED! econ 1BB3 or 1B03 Term1

Old 08-12-2010 at 01:04 AM   #1
celestine

Liked: 0 Times

NEED! econ 1BB3 or 1B03 Term1
Hi, I am first year commerce student. and when i first enrolled to econ, only term 2 classes available.
But now i think having 2 econ courses in 1 term is a disaster :(

Can anyone pleaseeeeee exchange any one of the econ 1BB3 or 1B03 Term 1 with me :(
Old 08-12-2010 at 01:08 AM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by celestine View Post
Hi, I am first year commerce student. and when i first enrolled to econ, only term 2 classes available.
But now i think having 2 econ courses in 1 term is a disaster :(

Can anyone pleaseeeeee exchange any one of the econ 1BB3 or 1B03 Term 1 with me :(
There's nothing wrong with taking them at the same time. The first 4 chapters are the same and then they are completely different topics.
Old 08-12-2010 at 01:13 AM   #3
celestine

Liked: 0 Times

Thank you so much! i am so worry about having 2 econ courses in same term. Then how about the workload?
Old 08-12-2010 at 01:20 AM   #4
JEFF_CHAN
Forum Creeper

Liked: 454 Times

Chances are you'll have midterms for both on the same day in separate time slots.

On saturdays too, if it's anything like my first year.

The first midterm won't be hard though, since it's the exact same 4 chapters.
But yeah it'll get a little hectic once the second midterm comes around.
Old 08-12-2010 at 01:21 AM   #5
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by celestine View Post
Thank you so much! i am so worry about having 2 econ courses in same term. Then how about the workload?
1B03 has almost no workload, if you attend lectures and do the practice quizzes and the assignments, that's enough to do well.

I haven't taken 1BB3 but it's supposed to be slightly harder and more work.

There are reviews for the courses, just look them up.