MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Michael Ignatieff back in Hamilton Tommorow J-Met MacInsiders Announcements 3 08-01-2010 05:47 PM
Michael Ignatieff: Q & A. Your opinion? Hatsumi General Discussion 14 01-18-2010 10:07 AM
RIP Michael Jackson RoyK General Discussion 31 07-14-2009 12:53 AM
Michael Mercier samantha__ Professors 2 06-30-2009 08:07 PM
Michael Phelps jhan523 General Discussion 45 08-17-2008 08:36 PM

The Office Without Michael Scott

Old 02-15-2011 at 09:40 PM   #1
ShouldBeStudying
Elite Member

Liked: 357 Times

The Office Without Michael Scott
http://www.officetally.com/the-offic...new-characters

IMO Dwight and Creed would be the only funny characters left but it would still be worth watching, thoughts?
Old 02-15-2011 at 09:58 PM   #2
justinsftw
Elite Member

Liked: 342 Times

IMHO, it's still worth watching, although it will not be as worth it. Michael Scott is the largest entity in the show that a majority of the plot flows from.

That could just be the nostalgia of Seasons 1-6 (and 7 so far) talking though. They're doing a pretty good job making his life complete before he leaves.
Spoiler: (Highlight the grey box to see the hidden message.)
I mean, with Holly, pretty much all his dreams come true.
Old 02-15-2011 at 10:00 PM   #3
alh24
Elite Member

Liked: 243 Times

I'm not looking forward to it at all I reject change.

Ish001 likes this.
Old 02-15-2011 at 10:03 PM   #4
giftedchick
Elite Member

Liked: 300 Times

he is the office
Old 02-15-2011 at 10:03 PM   #5
justinsftw
Elite Member

Of course, we'd be the first two to reply.

Maybe Dwight can be the manager? I wouldn't like him in power, but whether he is or trying to be the new boss, it could be funny, couldn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alh24 View Post
I'm not looking forward to it at all I reject change.
Old 02-15-2011 at 10:07 PM   #6
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

At least there's still Dwight...

alh24 likes this.
Old 02-15-2011 at 10:08 PM   #7
alh24
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsftw View Post
Of course, we'd be the first two to reply.

Maybe Dwight can be the manager? I wouldn't like him in power, but whether he is or trying to be the new boss, it could be funny, couldn't it?
I read somewhere that they're considering Dwight, Darryl, and Andy for the new manager. I love Darryl, but I like him better in the episodes where he just says one or two funny things and then isn't shown anymore. He's too laid back, it wouldn't be as funny as Dwight. And Andy... I just don't understand that at all.

If it was Dwight, though, it'd be over-the-top I think. We'll see how it goes, I guess.

I also hope it isn't Pam - they gave her the office administrator role, so she's moving up. But God, is she boring 95% of the time...
Old 02-15-2011 at 10:16 PM   #8
jo87
Elite Member

Liked: 152 Times

I like Toby.

denisa002, lawleypop like this.
Old 02-15-2011 at 10:20 PM   #9
AnguishedEnd
Elite Member

Liked: 103 Times

The Office w/out Michael Scott is not right. The shows going to tank after he leaves. But if the rumors are true I hope at least Dwight gets to be Manager for the one season. Go out with a bang
Old 02-15-2011 at 10:20 PM   #10
ShouldBeStudying
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alh24 View Post
I read somewhere that they're considering Dwight, Darryl, and Andy for the new manager. I love Darryl, but I like him better in the episodes where he just says one or two funny things and then isn't shown anymore. He's too laid back, it wouldn't be as funny as Dwight. And Andy... I just don't understand that at all.

If it was Dwight, though, it'd be over-the-top I think. We'll see how it goes, I guess.

I also hope it isn't Pam - they gave her the office administrator role, so she's moving up. But God, is she boring 95% of the time...
personally i think it's going to be jim, dwight is definitely over the top
Old 02-15-2011 at 10:23 PM   #11
murgling

Liked: 20 Times

I read somewhere that the reason why Ricky Gervais made a cameo earlier this season could foreshadow that he is taking over. Remember when he asked if there are any openings?

If this rumour is true - Ricky Gervais could make an AWESOME replacement.

Juicebox likes this.
Old 02-15-2011 at 10:24 PM   #12
justinsftw
Elite Member

If it were a real office, Jim and Gabe have the highest probabilities of being the boss, but I doubt Jim would take it, because he won't make as much money.
Old 02-15-2011 at 10:24 PM   #13
alh24
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReDorkulateD View Post
personally i think it's going to be jim, dwight is definitely over the top
I thought so too, but I guess it's been done before. When he co-managed, part of the reason he went back to sales was because he could make more money on sales commission.

I'm not even a fan of Jim in recent episodes/seasons, because he isn't as funny. I know I can't be the only person who misses the Jim who encased things in Jell-O and put nickels in Dwight's phone.
Old 02-15-2011 at 10:25 PM   #14
ShouldBeStudying
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by murgling View Post
I read somewhere that the reason why Ricky Gervais made a cameo earlier this season could foreshadow that he is taking over. Remember when he asked if there are any openings?

If this rumour is true - Ricky Gervais could make an AWESOME replacement.
LOL i doubt that would happen but yah that would be awesome...in fact it would be perfect

alh24 likes this.
Old 02-15-2011 at 10:26 PM   #15
alh24
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsftw View Post
If it were a real office, Jim and Gabe have the highest probabilities of being the boss, but I doubt Jim would take it, because he won't make as much money.
I like that we said the same thing about Jim.

I thought Gabe would be a temporary character, but that guy's still around. I can't figure out if I like him because he's so annoying, or dislike him for he same reason.