MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question about full time part time and summer school Loko First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 02-12-2013 04:54 PM
Going from full-time to part-time student? Timeless Financial Aid 1 02-22-2012 10:30 PM
Part-time student bangbang Academics 5 02-02-2012 02:05 PM
McMaster Summer School for high school student MacPack First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 08-04-2010 06:35 PM
HSR bus pass -full time /part time student macculkin General Discussion 9 04-20-2009 06:45 PM

Part Time High School Student

Old 10-04-2015 at 07:12 PM   #1
KingKam12

Liked: 0 Times

Part Time High School Student
Hi there this my first post on this site and just wanted to introduce myself. I am a grade 12 student that is very interested in going into Mcmaster's Engineering Program and I am trying to get all the help I need to make it.
My situation right now is that I am trying to go into Mcmaster's Engineering Program and I am taking all the pre-requisites for it, along with 2 extra courses. In total adds up to 32 credits. My first semester I have Spare, Sports Marketing, Physics And Advance Functions but i am planning to drop Sports Marketing and go part time because i would have enough credits to graduate regardless if I drop that course and Sports Marketing is an extra course I don't need. if I do drop it i would focus more on my Physics and Adv. Functions course and try to get a better mark. So my Question is...
Would it look bad or would it matter if I applied as a part time student from high school but had all the pre-requisites, other electives and marks needed to apply?
Thanks