MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lines Kendoon General Discussion 33 10-28-2010 12:30 PM
best pick up lines killza Dating & Relationships 56 10-09-2010 12:15 AM
UH/HH at night stevennevets Academics 13 04-23-2010 04:49 PM
The picket lines resume Kathy2 General Discussion 109 11-05-2009 10:12 PM
Question about where the TAs will picket if there's a strike Kathy2 General Discussion 162 11-03-2009 05:09 PM

picket lines at night?

Old 01-11-2011 at 07:21 PM   #16
REPLEKIA/.
Community Engagement Officer

Liked: 447 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendoon View Post
Haha, carrying what? Glock 9mms?

Weaksauce, I carry an Uzi in my bag, they be goin' down.
I would have understood backpack, but you have a bag? Kendoon be accessorizing with a manpurse. A manpurse with firepower!
Old 01-11-2011 at 07:48 PM   #17
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Liked: 645 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by REPLEKIA/. View Post
I would have understood backpack, but you have a bag? Kendoon be accessorizing with a manpurse. A manpurse with firepower!

FULL OF DEATH AND DESPAIR

Old 01-11-2011 at 08:37 PM   #18
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSummer View Post
Where are the current GO bus stops? I have to take the one that goes to Aldershot/Burlington on Thursday and have a general idea as to where they are, but I'm not 100% sure.
On Friday, I took the Aldershot/Burlington bus at Main and Emerson. I know it was the same thing yesterday as well.